My Way To Them 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm DMC and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I have been having doubts about myself worth. Seeing how others saw me was kinda scary. I didn't think that I deserved to love or be loved back. Until I started to listen to BTS, I was this shy girl who allowed myself to be trampled over. But when I listened to BTS, I was like," Wow they really know how to make you feel better." With that being said, I am still a baby ARMY. I got into listening to BTS at around the beginning of 2020 and I can tell that I was meant to listen to them.

They make people love themselves, besides their race or sexuality. I was even given the courage to come out by them. Yes people make fun of me for listening to them but I wouldn't change anything. If I could go back to 2013 I would not have been listening to Frozen but I would've listened to No More Dreams. Being an ARMY may seem dumb to other people but I can proudly say that I love being one.

We can make new friends along the way.

We can see the journey from where BTS started to where they are now. I am proud to have a leader like Kim Namjoon because he allowed me to love myself and saw me for the beautiful young lady I am. I am proud to have Jin our WORLD WIDE HANDSOME because he gave me the confidence I never thought I needed. I am glad I have Min Yoongi because he made me work harder than I ever thought I could. I am proud I have Jung Hoseok because he made me realize I am actually not ugly, he is my sunshine, my hope when I have bad days. I'm glad I have Park Jimin because he helped me get over my eating disorder. He is the most angelic person I have ever saw. I am glad I have Kim Tae-Hyung because he is a great person who allowed me to believe in myself. He is not in the group just for visuals he is in the group because he earned his spot. I am glad that I have Jeon Jungkook because he taught me that being young doesn't mean anything. You can make you dreams possible.

These 7 men helped me who I am today and I wouldn't have it any other way.