Knowing you, BTS 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Jaylah and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My whole life before BTS came was not the best. I was always bullied for many reasons and it truly made me feel bad about myself. Everyone made fun of me because I would always hang out with non popular people and I would be kind no matter what. I was left out.

I was disliked by many people. I was told that I could never reach my dreams because I wasn't good enough. People choose to bully me because I always did the good thing.

Through out my life the people who I thought were friends made me insecure and made me think bad about myself. My confidence and self love boosted after BTS came. June 1st, 2020 was the day that I became an ARMY.

I saw a music video on my recommended for you and I clicked on it. The video made me feel truly happy. And ever since that day I've grown to love myself. There music has shown me that there is a way out. There is a light on the other side of the tunnel! Knowing that we army matter so much to BTS makes me happy.

I have learned that I am worth it. I can do it. I can and do love myself! Bts have shown me many ways to love myself and proved to me that I can be whatever I put my mind to. Every single army I've met has been the sweetest most genuine person ever.

We have such a great fandom and love for each other. I want to personally thank BTS for everything they have done for me! They truly have helped me through it all! I want to thank all the ARMY I met and ARMY in general because every single one of you have accepted me as a fan and being so kind!

I love you all! I purple you all so much!!