The Lost Whale 🇫🇷

Hi! I'm Sakina and I am from France 🇫🇷 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I'm going to tell you a story about a girl who never trusted herself, this little girl at the age of six was harassed until she was 10. Children can be cruel and mean to each other. She was insulted by all the names, even beaten, locked herself in the bathroom so she could cry without anyone seeing her.
We pulled her hair, threw sand in her eyes, she asked herself only one question: why?.

The children told her because she was fat, ugly, not pretty, they told her that she doesn't deserve to smile and laugh, to be happy. The little girl came to believe what they were saying, all this for five long years. During those five years, only one person took stood up for her, she did not know it yet but she was going to become her closest friend.

That little girl is me.

This harassment means that even now, at 18, I do not trust myself. What I didn't know was that I was going to meet seven boys who helped me get better.
I came across BTS at the age of 13, it was in middle school. I would never have thought they would change my life so much and help me. I had absolutely no confidence in myself, I loved to be a clown, I am a person who likes to stay positive that's what I was trying to do.

In middle school I had made many friends, but arriving in the second year, a completely false rumor began to circulate about me, the friends I had made had completely abandoned me. Except for one, she's the one who introduced me to BTS, I can't thank her enough for that, all of this is happening in 2015.
This year makes it one of the worst of my life even if it's nothing compared to the hell I went through in elementary school.

I lost my cousin, I had a very close relationship with him, I considered him like my big brother. It was very difficult for me to grieve. He was the very first person I lost. I took refuge in anime and manga, I wanted to escape reality, it was my way of fighting against the pain of grief. I came across the boys on June 23, 2015, the day of the release of Dope, little by little they began to be part of my world.

They made me laugh, smile, they reached out to me and I grabbed them. It was the best choice of my life. They came when I needed them most, I was totally lost and they guided me in their own way, they helped me grieve and get better.Two years after, I lost my grandfather from cancer, I was totally broken, and I don't know how, the same years they released their album "You never Walk Alone". I really felt it, I felt extremely lonely, my mother was so devastated, she was more busy getting better on her side. This album helped me a lot with "The Most Beautiful Moment In Life".

They helped me a lot, I can't thank them enough. I grew up with them during those six great years, they taught me a lot. I hated myself before, today I finally accept myself, all this is thanks to them, I love them from the bottom of my heart. They helped me to heal from my traumas, they taught me that it was normal to not feel well sometimes, that it did good to cry a blow to be able to get better.

When I have panic attacks the voices of Taehyung and Jimin calm me and make me feel better, when I can't sleep I just need to listen to Jin and Jungkook. Yoongi you succeeded, your music healed me and healed thousands of people, Namjoon and his comforting words helped me to better understand myself, his passion for the world around him and the well-being of the planet rubbed off on me. Hoseok, his good and reassuring mood was the source of my light several times, it made my days more beautiful and sweeter.

They taught me to see the world from a different angle and they still do it today.I still have absolutely no confidence in myself, but I don't hate myself anymore. The way is still long before I manage to get to the point of being able to shout loud and clear "I love myself" but I know that I am on the right way. I'm getting closer step by step, little by little, at my own rate, and it's all thanks to them.
I am so happy to be part of this beautiful family.

I was able to see them three times in concerts, at Bercy and at the Stade de France and I still don't realize, I cried so much with joy. I was happy and I felt so safe. One day I would like to thank the boys for all they have done for me in person, and I would like to thank them for guiding me and helping me over the past six years.

In the meantime, I'll keep walking by their side until the end.

Thanks to them I am no longer afraid to be myself, thank you for teaching me how to laugh and smile again.

I wish there was a more powerful word than thank you and I love you, but unfortunately there is none.

From the bottom of my heart thank you BTS.
Sakina, Army since 2015. From France, Paris