Things I Didn't Know Were Coming 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Kristle and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Way back in 2012, I didn't expect my mom to leave us. She said that she'd come back at 2 pm but she didn't come back home. I waited for her till night but no shadow of my mom came. I have no happy memories as a child because my full attention is focused on my little brother. I take good care of him, cook for him because there's no mom on our side to take good care of us. I don't know what I did wrong, why my family is like this. All I want is a happy family, but sadly, I will never experience it again. I thought I would never be happy again until these seven man came.

On November 12, 2016, the seven people who made me happy, make me feel like I have value, and that it's okay to be sad sometimes.They were the people who became my comfort, the people who taught me how to fight for life. BTS has been my ally in everything I feel. BTS has been the reason why I still want to live, why I want to achieve my dream.

When I got home from school on March 27, 2018, I heard from my grandmother that mom was coming, and my mind said, "Finally she's back" , "finally we're a complete family again" , "And finally I can feel the love of a mother again", but when she came, she was already carrying a child.In the five years she has been separated from us for five years of loneliness, she have a another family. The happy family I want is no longer possible because she have a happy family now.

In this painful world I've met the most beautiful seven man that would make me feel that it's okay to be you, it's okay to be alone, it's okay to feel exhausted, it's okay to be tired, it's okay to see people that your tired.

The seven person whose just a stranger become my happiness in life. My journey in life would be happy as long as I can hear their songs, see their pictures, felt their love even though I'm 2,621km away from them. Their are the person i don't want to lost in this painful world. I thank God for the best gift he gave at me, he really saw how depress i am so that he gave me this precious seven man.

I WANT TO SEE THE SEVEN MAN WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE MYSELF, TAKE GOOD CARE OF MYSELF, TO SPEAK FOR MYSELF, TO FIGHT FOR MY DREAM. I 'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON JUST PLEASE WAIT FOR ME MY SEVEN COMFORT AND ANPANMANS.