7 Prince Save The Princess 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Cutiepie and I am from Malaysia and THIS IS MY STORY.

At first the princess was a happy go lucky girl, she has many friends, love to make friend with stranger that come to her school. Her character is the kindest person, like to help people that was in trouble and she didn't like to see people surrounded her sad. But time to time she become a quiet person, its hard to see the smile on her lips, extrovert to introvert personality in her soul.

She likes to be alone rather than gather with many people or friends.. One day, all friend left her, people doesn't like her because of her academic result its not bad as you what your thinking, its just this princess relative are compared her result with princess cousin ,and princess partner have scandal behind her.. Her heart become to pieces and she feel like she doesn't like human anymore.. She thought that she doesn't want to live in this world again.. And people will never think about her anymore..

One day she meet seven prince in her castle..she love to see their behaviour and eventually we become so close.. Its was so happy and they always made her day since the princess know the seven prince. They taught many lesson to this beautiful princess. The princess was rarely sad with. If the princess was sad or down, this seven Prince always come to comfort the princess. The first prince taught the princess to study hard. If she's feeling lazy and wanted to give up. She always remember prince RM advice..

The princess loves to cook now because prince Jin always teach her this chore. The princess become happy and go lucky because of prince Jhope's vibe.. She loves her surroundings even she didn't have a lot of friends. The princess become kindhearted again because of prince Jimin and was out with her alone life at last.

She made more friend and that was ARMY's even she is a princess- she become a person that loves to smile anyways. The princess became crackhead because prince V taught her craziness and sometimes she become so savage with people who doesn't like her and that was because prince Suga and lastly the last prince, Jungkook, taught the princess to be brave to do anything, to not be scared to take all the challenges of life

The princess become passionate about her life.. She love to do something new and the seven prince always stayed with her and that made her happy life.