Behind The Smile 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Huda and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

When I was 9 years old.. I thought I will be a noob forever, no interest in anything, has family problems, so broken, until I was 10 years old, I was get transferred into a new school. My new friends told me about Kpop and my friends told me about BTS.. I was a little interested and I dig in about them and find out who they are and anything about them. It was interesting.

I decided to stan them and know more about their songs and personality and social media too. Then I saw their quotes for ARMY. I was touched by their words and they inspired me to study more and how to fight depression. My happiness grows when I get to know more. I became happy. I didn't even care about what my family says about BTS. I just keep liking them. I feel like they are my family. My true kind of family that I want. Support. My family didn't support me.. They didn't support my interest, they didn't support me to study at all.

They just know how to get angry and mad at me when I get low grades at my exam especially my mother. She always gets mad but never helped me study. But BTS, I was motivated by them. They give me strength and courage. They helped me reach my dream. There was one competition that I got in and I believed in BTS that they will help me win and it came true. That competition was a big competition. I could get a high class high school with that competition, and they made me win it. I was so grateful and thankful that they came into my life.

They taught me how to love myself and how to fight depression. Thank you BTS.