My Purple Days 🇸🇬

Hi! I'm Star and I am from Singapore 🇸🇬 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Back then was tough, sadly I don't remember how I found BTS but thank God I found you guys... (BTS)

Those days were filled with negative thoughts, nothing but negative, however 7 guys appeared and became the light-thoughts that were once negative changed, I felt that I could relate to your songs and find comfort in them, you guys grew on me, 7 billion people on earth and 7 guys became my happy pills.

I remember the amount of times I wanted to give up but I think of all of you trying your best to put smiles on people's faces, the way you listen and care for us, the bond between ARMY's and BTS is different, the bond that groups have with their fans really heals us.

You guys are like doctors, healed me without any prescription though, just music and laughters, this was what I needed- the impact with your lyrics, the way you make thousands of ARMY's sing about loving themselves.

People use to tell me that you guys are just a band, I will get over you soon and this will be nothing to me, its been almost 6 years with you guys and I will never let go.

People often joke about my mental health, my physical looks, however you made me accept my imperfections, people often say that I don't fit into society's standards, however because of you, I have learned to create my own standards.

Purple became such an important colour to me- my life was filled with purple, purple fills up my whole universe.

I am on my journey of healing right now, I have found more groups that I find comfort in, however at the end I still go back to you, you guys will remain as my home, my forever home

my chapter with you will continue till the last bang bang tan, bangtan!