Thank You Bangtan 🇧🇪

Hi! I'm Luna and I am from Belgium 🇧🇪 and THIS IS MY STORY.

In 2020 the song dynamite came out, here in Belgium it played very often on the radio because it was a big hit here for a very long time and was at number 1. I didn't know who sang the song so on my sister's birthday I looked it up together with my sister. Then I saw that it was them and that's when the story started. (Back in time) I was bullied and excluded a lot from the age of 10 to 14 and I still struggle with that. I did not always have the most fun and happy life I lost a lot of family and animals that meant a lot to me.

Furthermore, I was never happy with myself and I always saw something that was not good in me. I thought of myself as ugly and disgusted with myself. I was also really depressed for a while. I didn't feel like doing anything anymore, I was always staying at home, my grades at school were bad, I didn't have motivation in anything anymore.

Until I got to know them. BTS taught me how to love myself and to be proud of who I am. I also know that even if they don't know me personally they would also be immensely proud of me. I started to see myself very differently and sometimes it is still a little difficult to be able to love myself and see the positive in things but then I think of them and realize how proud they would be of me, because of them I am getting there.

I just want to say something to BTS, if you guys ever see this. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, thank you so much for everything you have done for me. I am so incredibly grateful for you guys, if you hadn't come into my life I might not be here now either.

Your songs give me a lot of comfort and hope. I am so incredibly proud of you and my biggest dream is to come to one of your concerts one day. Until that day, I will continue to look and listen to you every day with great pride and know that I love you incredibly.

Thank you so much for everything.