One Of The Memories 🇹🇭

Hi! I'm Ramprai and I am from Thailand 🇹🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I first know BTS because of their music video of dynamite. When I watch their music video, I feel that all 7 of them look the same. A friend recommended Jungkook to me. So I told her okay, I will stan him. I still didn't think I would like BTS cause I didn't even know anything about K-pop. Until I play tiktok and saw BTS more and I felt like it all started there and I said to myself I wanted to be a part of their fanfom.

At that time my bias was Jungkook but after a few days I decided Suga to stan than Jungkook. By the way at that time I hadn't been following them seriously. And I still remember myself, crying because I couldn't catch up their music video of life goes on and I felt very guilty about it. Until January came and I started following in earnest until bighit released the album be (essential edition).

And that was the very first album I got from BTS. I tried to save money from school to buy the album. And during the exam period, I felt a lot of pressure, but I saw the smiles of all 7 of them and I felt a lot more at ease.

I never thought of becoming an ARMY. But now I am an ARMY. I was really happy listening to BTS songs it. Although others may see it as absurd, for me it is happiness a long lasting happiness that can take away pain.