1 • 3 • 3

- New Friends -

Charlotte didn't like this Hoh.

Hoh, the orange haired man with a pair of orange eyes and tan skin with a red horn on his head, greeted the two of them with a friendly smile.

A villain may smile and the smile hides knife, Charlotte thought. But compared to a certain roach, Hoh was better.

Speaking about that roach, Charlotte remembered that there was used to be a roach walking on her home. She shivered when she imagined about that roach in disgust.

"Oh no, I think you must be talented in -"

Bam's voice made her snap from her thoughts.

"Nope" His words were cut by someone else. The one who cut his words was the one who has been sleeping next to her, Laure.

"What? Mr. Laure, aren't you being too rude to someone else?" Bam asked.

He was trying to comfort Hoh who said that he has no talent in bring a wave controller but Laure stopped him.

Charlotte thought that Laure was right. Just because Bam sympathized Hoh doesn't mean that he could just lie, deceive and to give someone else a false hope.

Laure then asked Bam to open his palm to demonstrate something and then a small light appeared on his palm and floated on the air. And a moment later, it disappeared. Hoh and Bam were stunned.

Laure coolly walked away and left the class, "That's what you call 'talent', boy."

Charlotte stood up and tapped Bam's shoulder with a smile, "Of course. My brother is talented. You should teach me later, brother."

"But...... I don't even understand a single thing....."

"Anyway, we will be off to look for Brother Altaira" Charlotte told Hoh. "Do you want to come with us?"

Hoh smiled awkwardly and waved his palm, "Ah, no, no need."

"Then see you later" Charlotte immediately said and pulled Bam's wrist. The two of them left together.

Bam didn't like Altaira. He stole his sister away from him and pretended that he was her older brother.

"Can we just look for someone else?" Bam asked.

"Then other than him, who else do you want to look for?" Charlotte asked. "Do you want to look for Celeste?"

"No" Bam answered. He knew that wherever Celeste was, there will always be Altaira. He thought for awhile before he then asked, "What about we look for Mr. Khun instead?"

Charlotte froze on her spot.

"Charlotte?" Bam tilted his head and wondered why Charlotte suddenly stopped walking.

Khun Aguero Agnes was one of the main characters in the Manhwa. He was nice, no, nice didn't suit with him. He was actually ruthless but he was fiercely loyal to Bam that he would follow him to chase someone who he wishes to die. He wasn't any enemy for Charlotte as long as she didn't go against him like that roach and there was no grudge between the two of them. The only reason why she didn't want to see that person was because she liked him.

And since she liked that person, those feelings would make her nervous and she was unsure how she should react whenever he was around. Whenever they had conversation, Charlotte would always be the first to run away.

Charlotte wasn't someone who could openly pursue someone else. She was the type who will conceal their feelings as she didn't have any idea about how to pursue someone. She wasn't that confident in romance.