2 • 116 • 128

- Ice Skating Rink -

If the others had finished their fights, then Khun Aguero Agnes was still having a hard time.

Well, his opponent was the sworn enemy of an irregular, someone who he and Rak were having hard time to deal with.... even though he started to feel that their fight against Bam's sworn enemy, Viole, had starting to turn into a competition between the two of them who had yet to awaken their talents.

But the longer he fought, the more he competed with others....... the more he felt that he was losing.

Rocks from the ground were gathered and spun around, concentrating in one center to form a small rock shield to protect him from Viole's second attack that could take his life instantly. The first one had already wounded his back. His back was bleeding and the pain was still there, but if it was only this much, he could endure it.

'Perhaps compared what they had been through, this is nothing.'

As painful as it was, he was more surprised to see that Rak managed to protect him.

"I did it! Did you see that, turtle?! I made a rock!" Rak declared.

Khun sat on the ground while looking at Rak in disbelief, "I... I can't believe it...! You ate a rock and it actually came out?!"

What kind of logic was this? Did this crocodile thought of the side- effect?! But from how healthy he was and how he was capable of bragging, it seemed like this was indeed the method for him to awaken his power!

But there was no way on tower he could just eat ice and summon them!

"Haha! Did you just see that?! I'm different from you turtles!"

'How did he manage to do it before me? How did he manage to do it before me? How did he manage to do it before me? How did he manage to do it before me? This is ridiculous!'

Jue Viole Grace won't give them breaks just because they were his friends or managed to accomplish some things. His target was now Rak who had managed to unlock his power and became more dangerous. He swung his fist towards him and Rak who was drunk on his victory against Khun and regained his confidence, shouted,

"Come out! Rock!"

Unfortunately, nothing came out and he was punched away by Viole.

"Agh!"

"ALLIGATOR!"

Viole had strong physique. Even when he was restrained in using shinsu, he was not someone who they could just look down upon. And especially since Rak had just awaken his abilities, he didn't know how to use them yet. This led him to be punched away by Jue Viole Grace.

And Khun, he noticed shinsu attacks were coming and blocked them with his lighthouse, though he was pushed away and could feel the force. 

'...damn it...! Even that alligator manages to accomplish something... this hurts my pride...'

Viole was looking at him calmly, as if he was still seeing him like he was not a threat. Not a threat, compared to the crocodile who he sent flying away with his punch before. To be honest, those golden eyes were looking at him calmly, and as Jue Viole Grace resembled greatly someone who he knew, the coldness within those golden eyes made him felt uncomfortable.

He(she) saw him as his(her) enemy.

'Maybe...'

"It's important to strengthen your strength, to have a healthy body and mind. You have to go and train with us now!"