2 • 45 • 56

- Surprise -

All of them returned as the second round has ended.

Khun Ageruo Agnes managed to transfer the Sweet Fish right on time. It was supposed to be victory, but the atmosphere seemed to be tense.

Hoaqin had successfully absorbed the two of his siblings, Vicente and David. Wangnan's Team found David with the help of Daniel in that one month of training and decided to work together. But since David wasn't registered in this match, he could only borrow Wangnan's body to work together with Vicente to defeat Hoaqin which turned out to be wrong.

Hoaqin claimed that the spell that he found to make all of them became one was received from the demon by himself. He didn't found it, but received. No matter how David wished for his own freedom and life or how Vicente wanted to be the center again, at the end, both of them were destined to be absorbed by him. Anna, the obedient girl who listened to her brothers' words also ended up being absorbed by Hoaqin who was now almost completed.

After defeating Buelsar Elliot, Bam learned that if Hoaqin had became one, then he will be a slayer named 'White' who was extremely dangerous. He and the others wanted to work together to try to separate Hoaqin and Vicente again which failed for Hoaqin had absorbed his siblings completely. No matter how many times Bam stabbed Hoaqin or White with the White Heavenly Mirror, Vicente, David and Anna won't come back.

Daniel betrayed Hoaqin since he thought that Hoaqin might not be able to fulfill his wish. The sole reason he worked with the demon who used to be his enemy was because he believed that Hoaqin could bring Roen back. He just needed someone to bring Roen back and he was willing to do anything for it. But now that Hoaqin had defeated Vicente and even figured out that he had betrayed him, of course, the deal between the two of them was broken. There was no need for Hoaqin to revive Roen for Daniel.

If Khun didn't quickly transfer the Sweet Fish to the core, then something bad would have happened to Bam. Since he had fulfilled his task and won this second round, all the regulars should stop fighting unless they wanted to be disqualified.

Poro Poe who watched everything realized that Hoaqin had betrayed Daniel. He clenched his fists tightly.

'Hoaqin..... That devil....He clearly back stabbed Daniel. Jue Viole Grace must win this round!'

He had changed his mind. Instead of helping Hoaqin, it would have been better if he worked together with Jue Viole Grace. He had decided to help Viole to win this round.

"So is this the core?" Boro asked.

Hanwool carried Daniel who was wounded because of the fight with Hoaqin earlier.

"Are you alright, Daniel?" Bam asked.

"I'm fine....just put that big guy in the back sleep" Daniel responded, referring to Aka who was in no better condition than him, or maybe worse.

"Are you okay, Aka?" One of the regulars who followed Aka asked. Two regulars who followed Aka assisted him to stand up and walk.

"It's time for you to leave the game and stay!" the regular advised to him. "You are not in the good condition to go on!"

"We lost Moontari because of me" Aka disagreed. "I can't just rest.....when I've come this far. I won't...give up now!"

Moontari died because of the fight that he had with Buelsar once. Buelsar fought with Moontari and sliced him into half and then Bam defeated Buelsar before knowing the truth that Hoaqin was actually a dangerous person.

"Bam" Khun who sat on his lighthouse while waiting for the others to come called his name. With a smile, he said, "You've made it."

"Khun.....!" Bam was also relieved to see Khun and Rak safe and sound. "So did you, crocodile! You've all made it here, what a relief! But where is Charlotte?"