2 • 125 • 137

- Three Routes; Three Trials: Part 2 -

Things were so chaotic in the Bug Room with so many items, equipment and tools flying all around the direction. Bero Bero dodged a giant fork that almost took her life. Rak was hit by a giant lipstick and Altaira was there to laugh at him.

"Wow, there is actually such an interesting place in the Hidden Floor!" Estrella spoke in amusement. Perhaps she was the only person who took genuine interest on the chaotic place, just like her chaotic personality.

"Are you stupid? This place is so messy and disorganized, just like your personality," Icarus, no, Rachel replied. Her identity has been exposed by Big Breeder Hwang before they were threatened by Urek Mazino's sworn enemy to cooperate with their plan.

The fact that they were threatened to clean up the mess created by Urek Mazino himself only made Altaira wish he could go back to Floor of Death and warn Garam not to marry with such a troublemaker. 

Estrella glared at Rachel as she spoke, "My personality is my personality! What does it have to do with you?!"

Rachel ignored her words.

"They said that those who come with ill- intentions will be punished by a giant rubber duck," Raisin spoke suddenly.

And right after he said those words, a giant rubber duck appeared and hit Rachel right on her head before continuing to jump around. It was Estrella's turn to smirk to see that.

"I've never heard such a story about this Bug Room before," Noah replied to Raisin. "Is that even true?"

"I've made it up just now," Raisin replied in ease. "Don't think too much about it, as long as you don't come with ill- intentions."

When they reached the end of the Bug Room, they arrived on another strange place.

"W- what the hell is this place?!" Khun asked to see the strange place.

When Noah lowered his head, he could see the sea of shinsu. When he raised his head, he could see many buildings. But even though there were so many buildings, the place was so quiet. It made him felt like he had arrived into an isolated island.

"The 'Hidden Hidden Floor'," Big Breeder answered. "As you guys know, the Big Breeders' real bodies are here. Only Lord Zahard and the Big Breeders live here."

"No wonder it's so quiet like graveyard," Altaira blurted out.

"..........."

Big Breeder Hwang looked at him for several moments in silence. He didn't need to see his expression to tell that this yellow ball was offended, either because he interrupted his story or he commented about his home.

"What? I'm just saying what I want to say," he said. "It's what you call with 'honesty', something that most of people here lack the most."

"Are you talking about yourself?" Noah asked back in irritation. "Don't mind about him, just continue your story. Take him as a wind or something."

Big Breeder Hwang seemed to have agreed on it as he continued to speak, "Lord Zahard deleted all the previous data instead of moving them here. The buildings are empty, and only illusions float around for show."

"The place where the other Big Breeders and I live is an isolated space which we could never escape from. They're just disposable anyway, so I reset their memories at regular intervals and bring in new data if they malfunction. Even the Big Breeders who think that they were chosen and previous data have all been deceived by Lord Zahard."

"Now, you guys are really going to pass through the Bug Room into the third space and lure the scale here," said Big Breeder. "The scale will realize that something is wrong and come after you guys, then I'll open a gate leading to that space. The scale will realize that an unfamiliar space has appeared and go nuts trying to copy that place and adjust the balance. Then that space and scale will both start being sucked into the Bug Room."