2 • 23 • 34

- Tournament -

Once Charlotte entered the residence while holding Celeste's hand childishly, she wasn't aware that the blue haired male who was walking behind them with both of his hands on his pockets was glaring to her in a bad mood, especially to their hands that were holding each other.

Both Bam and Noah were really satisfied with his expression.

Inside the residence, Charlotte and the others heard from the telephone that there would be a special event that will allow the regulars who didn't have any tickets or weren't taken as the subordinates of the ticket holders.

Last of Seven, the seven last regulars who were still on the residence will be given the Boarding Pass. The hosts didn't care what methods they used and as long as there were seven regulars left, they would get Boarding Pass.

Hell Train Boarding Pass will give a chance to the holder to enter the train. Even though they won't be able to participate the tournament as only those who had the tickets were allowed, the Hell Train Boarding Pass will give them a chance to get the tickets on their own and board the train. The regulars who were inside the rooms were also allowed to participate.

Without hesitating, after they learnt about that event, those regulars pulled out their weapons and began to kill each other.

It was a simple game yet it turned to be a bloody fight between them. The games in the tower were indeed scary. The methods were all open and they could use any kind of tricks for it, but of course, the easiest and simplest one was to fight and kill each other. Charlotte had guessed this from the start and she paid no care for it. But she wondered, if those regulars kept killing each other outside their rooms, then wouldn't there be corpses and strong scent of blood? How will the people in the Train City clean them up and how will they leave their room later on?

She put that unnecessary thought aside and then headed towards her room with Noah. When she arrived on her room, she immediately jumped to her bed, praising how comfortable the bed was before noticing Noah's expression and called him with her sweet smile.

Noah looked as if he was thinking something and it made her wonder what he was thinking.

"What am I thinking?" He echoed. "It's just nothing necessary actually."

With her chin propped, she asked Noah, "Really? But I still want to know! Can't you tell me?"

"I'm just thinking.....what will I do after I free myself" Noah answered as he sat down on the bed near with Charlotte. "If you were in my position, then what will you do?"

It didn't take long for Charlotte to give an answer.

"If I were in your position, then the first thing I would do is to look for Celeste and tease her for her relationship with my brother before greeting the others. After that, I will find a good place with good dishes before devouring all the foods and drinks!" Charlotte answered while hugging the white pillow.

Noah smiled when he considered it, "That doesn't sound bad. The first thing that I would do after gaining my freedom back is to look for Celeste. After that, I would look for that Altaira bastard and slowly torture-"

If Charlotte could hit him, then she would hit him. But now, when she tried to hit him, she only hit the air. Remembering that he was still a ghost, she froze for a moment before lowering her hand and pretended nothing happened.

"If you dare to touch my brother, then I will seal you back there" Charlotte said. "If you hurt my brother, then doesn't that mean I'm helping you in hurting my own brother?"

"Well, the one who is going to be scolded is you anyway, not me."

"And the one who Celeste will hate is you, not me" Charlotte responded. "After all, I'm just helping you to gain back your freedom."