2 • 30 • 41

- Plan -

All of the regulars were grounded by the High Ranker.

If both Bam and Rak sat on the bed sides', then Charlotte would be lying on the bed next to Khun who did the same thing. For several moments, none of them said anything. Each of them seemed to be busy with their own thoughts until Rak jumped from the bed.

Rak wanted to get on the train. He will get on the train even though he should be fighting against the High Ranker.

"Don't be stupid, do you know who that man is?" Khun asked.

"I don't! And I don't give a shit about that turtle!"

"Ha Jinsung. He's a high ranker from the ancient time who's famous for killing the member of the Ten Great Families" Khun answered. "There is no chance of defeating him no matter how much we attacked him.

I came to learn about him as I looking into FUG thoroughly, and believe me, he isn't just any crazy guy. He even wiped out a whole family because he held grudge with them. If we try to go against him, then he might be our worst enemy.

Thanks to him, we're free. But inversely speaking, we won't have this freedom if we don't listen to him. So him saying something like that.....it means that we shouldn't go. Period."

Charlotte heard every single of his word clearly and looked at the blue haired male. She lifted her body a bit and looked at him right on his blue eyes.

"So my teacher is that amazing" she said to him. "I even angered him plenty of times."

"You......what?"

"I said I have offended him again and again" she repeated her words.

".....How did you even do that?"

"I said some facts and he gets irritated" Charlotte bluntly answered.

".....Then that must not be some facts only" Khun responded. "How did you survive in FUG without anyone cutting your tongue off?"

"Because I have brother" she answered as she lied down again, covering the light from the lamp with her palm. "Brother could protect me. And besides, teacher loves me. He won't kill me easily."

Bam heard his words and glanced at Charlotte for a moment before he looked away. Khun himself did not respond to her words and thought about something else.

Charlotte was unaware of it and paused for a moment before she closed her palm and lowered it. She looked at the blue haired male again, "Don't you have an idea to trick that teacher of mine? If we don't do something, then what about Wangnan and Yeon?"

"Female Black Turtle is right! We can't just abandon the turtles!"

".....Well, we can't fight him anyway" he answered.

"Damn! Stop saying that and think of the ways to beat him! We need to find a way to beat that Candy Turtle!"

".....Are you even listening to me? There is no way to beat him. Do you need a hearing aid or something?"

"Gosh, then what do you want us to do then? You want us to run away, huh? You don't care if those turtles dies?"

"Of course not" he answered.

"What?"

"There is not even a slightest chance that we could beat Jinsung now, but it's not like we can get out of here only by beating him right?" He asked. "The time has come....so let's get moving to the place we must go."

Charlotte smiled widely as she sat down, "You really have thought of a way?"

"Yeah" he answered as he sat down as well. "I have a way.......to bring us to the train."