2 • 16 • 27

- Final -

"THAT SPEAR IS TO THROW, CROCODILE. DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA HOW TO THROW?" Charlotte shouted in frustration.

"OF COURSE I KNOW, TURTLE. I DON'T NEED YOU TO TEACH ME THOSE THINGS!"

The spear that Rak was holding was one of the spears created by Workshop. She remembered for this one, Rak should have threw that spear instead. Mad Shocker will work better if he throws it.

"[Quadruple Cube: Blockage]" Khun began to use his lighthouse to froze Reflejo but that didn't seem to work well.

"Did you really think that you could stop me with that?" Reflejo asked.

"I just need you to turn around for a moment" he replied. "'Cause the real one is behind you.'"

When Reflejo was distracted, Bam appeared behind him and tried to get Hwaryun back. Reflejo challenged him for it.

"BAM, DON'T TRY TO USE THE [REVERSE FLOW CONTROL]!!" Charlotte shouted. "THAT WON'T WORK ON HIM!!"

But when she said that, Bam had already used it and he realized that the [Reverse Flow Control] didn't work on Reflejo. Bam then jumped to his Blue Oar and dodged Reflejo's spear.

"I am a shadow, a creature without the flow of shinsu" Reflejo said to the four of them. "I've been sent here to deal with you. I've thoroughly grasped all your power. I've become one with shadow, and I am both myself and the shadow. I'll perish after I have exhausted this power and will not return. But it's alright.

Mr. Viole, Mr. Nox. It's time for you to laid rest, so I can achieve my long-cherished dream."

They said that when someone dies, if his obsession was incomplete, then he would not be able to reincarnate and still remain in this world as ghosts. Now that Charlotte had seen one, it seemed like it was correct.

"KEEP DREAMING!" She shouted in irritation. "Who wants to die for your cursed dream? Your dream is dream, then what about our dream?"

Reflejo, "Well, it's not certainly our concern, is it?"

"You!" Charlotte gritted her teeth before she added, "You FUG are really despicable! Not only that you kidnapped us in the Test Floor to be your damned slayers, you want us to die for your ridiculous dream? Heh, even if I am to die here today, I would never let you bastards get what you want! Even if I have to be a ghost, I'm not letting you off!"

Khun who glanced at Charlotte knew how angry she was. His blue eyes looked at Reflejo who remained indifferent about her words and said, "A shadow creature who's stayed thousands of years to realize his wish...what an obsession."

"What a freak" Rak said and struggled to climb on Khun's lighthouse.

While he and Rak continued to fight, Charlotte put her right palm on her eyes that were forced to close. She felt pain on her eyes and took few steps backward.

"What's wrong?" Khun asked.

"My eyes...."

"You can't force yourself" Noah said. "If you try to see it more than your limit, then you might go blind."

"But I can't die here" Charlotte said.

"If you can't read the future, then why don't you focus on the present?" Noah asked. "Six seconds won't do much anyway. It's better if you attack with the others. If you are afraid to get hurt or death, then don't worry. You won't die as long I'm here."

It wasn't the matter of being afraid of death or hurt. She was hurt plenty of times. She just needed to read his movements and then informed it all to her brother so that he would get hurt less. She didn't want to see him to get hurt.