2 • 124 • 136

- Three Routes; Three Trials : Part I -

"LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!"

Charlotte immediately put her right hand on the floor.

"[ Green Vines ]! Release!"

Large green vines came from the ground right under where the puppet was standing.

'This brat! She immediately attacks me after I said it started!' The puppet thought with a smile of disbelief, jumping towards the sky in order to avoid the vines. 'And these vines didn't even make a single sound when they move!'

"Capture her!"

"AS IF SOME LITTLE VINES COULD CATCH ME!"

[ Time- Manipulation : Time Reverse ]

The vines suddenly vanished into thin air and the arena looked as if it was never damaged before.

'Time Reverse...' Charlotte noticed it.

"You see? You are not the only person who could manipulate the time! How does it feel to have to face someone with the same power as yours?!"

"I've guessed it from the start that Christ will give you some cheat..." Charlotte said as she created several bangs in the same time. "And it pisses me off!"

The bangs were released towards her. The puppet, although she was in the mid- air, she was still capable of dodging all the bangs thrown towards her. As for the last bang, it vanished before it could touch the puppet.

'The [ Time- Manipulation ] again...' Charlotte gritted her teeth. So this was how her opponents felt whenever she used the hourglass.  'If I can't find away to get rid of it, then there is no way for me to attack her!'

"I still remember the day when you were struggling in the midst of the pain you felt," said the puppet again as she looked at her from the sky. Her cold and arrogant looks were to be expected, but when she used the same appearance with Charlotte, it made her felt like she was fighting with her villainous self.

The puppet herself was reminiscing the day when the "miracle" happened in front of her.

"The lotuses blossomed in the land of death, as if there was a hope of rebirth for the creatures trapped in bloody place of administrator. Those flowers floated on the surface of the red liquid, undisturbed, and seemingly like pure flowers. There was no a single stain of blood on those flowers. It's truly a beautiful sight."

And the cause of the miracle was the woman she deeply hated the most, the woman who was now glaring at her as if she was the one to blame, when she stole and nearly ruined everything that she worked hard for.

"But just because the flowers are beautiful and pure, it doesn't mean the one who planted them is just as beautiful and pure as the flowers. I'm going to remove that fake kindness of a hypocrite."

The shinsu around her was starting to form a liquid. With that liquid, she created bangs which were bigger in size and larger in number.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this day." 

Those bangs were released towards her all in the same time.

Charlotte ran and dodged each of the bangs that were falling like meteors. Her physical strength had been faster than before with all the trainings she had endured. Dodging those meteors were nothing.

Even if one of them was going to hit her, she knew that she could stop running and activate her hourglass.

[ Time- Manipulation : Time Reverse ]