2 • 11 • 22

- Growth -

Charlotte knew that it would be hard for Khun to understand what she just said. She had thought about it. If she told him that she could read the future, even it might not be accurate as there were some changes that will be made because of her and the people who shouldn't have existed and rewrite everything, then wouldn't it be easier for her to talk to him?

"If you don't believe me, then I could predict one thing for you" Charlotte said.

"...........What is it?"

She pointed her fan that has been shut to the door, "Shibisu will come from there and called you 'bastard' for hiding everything from him. That alienated dad would not come alone."

"Huh?"

Whatever this young lass was talking about, Khun didn't quite get it. She said that she had this ability to read the future out of blue and then suddenly said that Shibisu the alienated dad would come and called him bastard? She talked without giving him the proper chance to ask.

"KHUN!!" the door was slammed open again. "CHARLOTTE!"

The person who slammed the door open was none other than Shibisu who huffed and huffed as if he had ran to this Video Room from a long distance. He looked at the two of them and then similar like what she said, he called the two of them bastards.

This made Khun turned around at Charlotte in disbelief and Charlotte just shrugged off, taking off her mask and untie her brown ponytail.

"Why don't you tell me that you are still alive?" Shibisu asked and walked towards them.

"Hey, hey, wait—"

"Don't even think about running away, earrings" Hatz said and pointed the gun to Khun from behind.

"Hatz."

"I already know everything" Hatz said.

Khun really wondered how did these two appeared in the same time and knew everything. While raising his hands, he said, "You changed your weapon. Do you even know how to pull the trigger?"

Hatz replied with the four words: "You are still a douche."

Instead of replying to him, Khun looked at Charlotte and then asked, "Do you really have that kind of ability?"

"Do you want me to predict more things for you?" Charlotte asked to him back.

"Go ahead" Khun answered.

"Hatz, let me ask you one thing" Charlotte said to the swordsman who was now using a gun on his hands. "Did Mr. Ro come and told you everything about FUG's and Workshop's scheme? That the Emily that everyone is using is a human being and the Workshop was learning on how to turn someone into weapon and a weapon become a living weapon?"

This made Hatz surprised as what she said was accurate to what he wanted to say to them.

"How did you know all of this?"

"The tail on the Archimedes" Charlotte turned around to look at Shibisu. "You do recognize that there is something off with it right?"

"Yes?"

"It's because on the tail of the Archimedes, they put the solution that will melt brother with the thorn" Charlotte answered.

"WHAT?!"

•••

Charlotte headed to the room where the other regulars were resting. But instead of resting, they regulars encountered with a bee with purple hair and four yellow wings. The honey bee was arguing with the others who wanted to get rid of him and told him to go away.