2 • 117 • 129

- His Fear -

The uninvited person was a gigantic eel who Charlotte, Khun, Rak and Hockney encountered when they first entered the Hidden Floor.

When the eel arrived swimming on the water, it launched an attack first, declaring a fight against them. And his attack was launched at Charlotte and Noah.

"Charlotte!" Bam shouted to warn her.

Charlotte accepted his challenge and extended her empty hand.

"[Time- Manipulation] --"

Before she could use the [Time- Manipulation], Noah had woken up after sensing the threat and released her hand. The feeling that she was no longer holding his hand made her turned around and looked at him. And when she did that, Noah had already carried her and leapt away to dodge that attack.

It seriously surprised Charlotte when she realized what Noah had been doing. When the attack was launched towards them, Noah carried her with both of his arms and dodged it. She was unscathed and there was no need for her to waste her energy on reversing the time in order to block that attack.

"Are you okay?" Noah asked. He was trying to stay calm, but honestly, he was annoyed.

The dazed Charlotte could only nod her head.

'What the hell is that guy doing with my sister? Why is he carrying her in that way?' Bam questioned Noah's motive. He thought that from all the brothers within the group, Noah should be able to understand his feeling whenever he saw another guy approaching his "naive" and "little" sister. But what the heck was this?

Kiseia couldn't believe her own eyes.

'Who the hell is stupid enough... to consider a monster like that their sworn enemy?'

The eel was not giving them any breaks. As soon as his large tail failed to get rid of Noah and Charlotte despite the two of them were not his sworn enemies, it roared and targeted both Kiseia and Bam.

"Watch out!"

'I have to finish this soon!' Bam thought as he concentrated himself. With the thorn, the orb shinsu had changed into red.

[Orb- Rapid Fire Shinsu Canon]

It worked. The eel failed in harming them thanks to him. And Kiseia was amazed by it. Just like the brown- haired girl who threatened her, aside from their appearances that resembled each other, they also shared the same dangerous potentials and strengths.

'The two of them don't seem like they're from the 10 Great Families. Who are they?'

'It's okay. It feels like-- this power's so enormous that it's overwhelming for me to even be near with it. But something inside me is controlling it right now. Maybe I'll be able to control... everything in this place right now.'

[Orb- Spatial Control]

His power was definitely dangerous. Although the eel had tough skin that protected him from all physical attacks, but there was no perfect armor in this tower. If it kept receiving the same and powerful attack from Bam, the armor would be destroyed in the matter of time.

"I don't know who you came here to attack... but stop it now," Bam spoke with a rather friendly and calm smile. "There is nothing you can do here."

The eel knew its own limits. It wasn't an ordinary creature without intelligent. And so, his best choice was of course to follow the order of the stronger one according to the law of jungle. Only those who knew their limits and knew which battlefield worth sacrificing his everything could prevail.