2 • 98 • 110

- Better be Defective than a Puppet -

In the manhwa, the Big Breeder Chung purposely summoned a weak champion villain, the mother- long tailed tit which turned out to be a small- sized and harmless- looking bird with eggs on its head.

"What should we do, Khun?" Boro asked him, unsure of what he should do after what they had been through. "....should we try attacking it?"

Khun thought of it for awhile before he answered, "...hold on! This could be a trap! That octopus before was stronger than it looked too."

Rak disagreed, "You're too cautious, Blue Turtle!!"

"Shut up, alligator."

It was clear that he had an ominous feeling.

Why would Big Breeder kindly gave them a weak opponent as their champion villain? It was because he apologized for their last mission where the octopus suddenly went stronger than how its strength was supposed to. He apologized and said that this small harmless bird was a compensation. But both Charlotte and Altaira didn't think the same thing.

'What a good "this is not a place to torment you but to send you off to greater place". You are giving us a weak champion- villain so that we could end its life and also finishing this stage, killing our own comrades with our hands right?'

The more this Big Breeder Chung spoke, the angrier they felt. They were hiding and waiting for the right time to beat this man up. But even though they knew that they should hide their anger for now, it was hard to do that.

But it wasn't like there wasn't any other way for them to cool down the anger that they felt right now. Khun's and Rak's argument could make them feel more relaxed.

Unlike Rak who had always been simple- minded and always go all- out no matter what was the circumstances, Khun had a calculative mind and he won't make a move unless he was certain that he was right. But because of his calculative mind, he nearly failed the test in the Floor of Tests and died in the hands of Hansung Yu. And Rak, thanks to his simple- minded, he survived this test.

But the challenge that they were facing right now was no different than the Floor of Tests. Only, it was reversed. Without being cautious and looking down on their opponents, as well as recklessly and impulsively making decision, not only their friends will die in the hands of Big Breeder Chung, but also killing themselves off. This was what the Big Breeder Chung wanted.

His plan will definitely succeed if only Khun lowers down his guard and decides to kill the bird right now. But unfortunately, Khun was that kind of person. It took him a long time before he was certain to kill that bird. Even when 30 minutes had passed, he didn't change his mind.

"Tweeet!!" The bird also didn't make its first move. That mother bird will only attack if anyone attacks it first, even though its abilities were very terrible and it could die instantly with just one attack.

"....wouldn't it be better to just attack it... Khun? We haven't even bothered it for awhile now" said Boro.

"Just wait a bit longer. I have a bad feeling about this."

"Feeling? What feeling!! Let's just hurry up and attack it!! First you get tricked on the Test Floor and now here!" said Rak.

"Shut up, alligator!!"

Khun was right to have a bad feeling. Only, he was unaware which one was wrong. He had a bad feeling, but he didn't know what was wrong.

"That bird is hiding tremendous power!"

"Tweet?!" The bird seemed to be shocked to hear that.

"Look! It's panicking!! Because I hit the nail on the head!!"