2 • 71 • 83

- Accusations -

One month of break was a long time. But if she used that time well, it might be shorter than what she expected.

Well, she wasn't hurried anyway. It would have been the best to use all the time she had.

"I've been on the train so long that I could realize that this train is indeed mysterious!" said Charlotte who walked and spun around in the train. Aside from her, there was no one else but her brother, Bam.

"Yeah" Bam agreed. "This place is mysterious indeed."

Charlotte hummed in agreement.

"Charlotte, can you tell me more about the Floor of Death that we are facing now?" Bam asked her.

When she heard her brother called her name and asked her a question, she turned around to face him with her arms on her back.

"Hm? I thought that Khun had said everything to you."

"Well, he does" said Bam. "But for some reasons, I feel that you know something more than us."

Charlotte nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, it isn't wrong. I do know more than what you thought" said Charlotte. But before Bam could ask her any question, she raised her hand and stopped him before she said, "But. That doesn't mean I'll tell you anything."

Bam frowned in disappointment, "Why not?"

"Brother, you can't keep relying on my clairvoyance ability. If one day I lose this ability and sight, you won't have anyone to tell you about the future" Charlotte explained to him. "But if you do curious about what will happen in the Floor of Death, well, I could give you some hints."

"Really?"

"Of course. Brother, if there is something that you have to know about the Floor of Death, then we're going to meet some notable people in that place and that you'll find another hint of what you are seeking for" Charlotte explained to him with a happy smile.

"What I am seeking for?"

"Mhm!"

'Could it be about my identity?' Bam tried to make a guess.

"Brother, I know that you are worried if one of us may leave you, but I could guarantee you that we will come to the Floor of Death together, we'll also leave together" said Charlotte to him. "You don't have to worry about losing some of our friends there. We will survive despite of what will happen in the Floor of Death."

"Is that so?" Bam asked.

Charlotte nodded her head with a wider smile.

"That's good." Bam smiled and let out a sigh of relieve.

After all, it would have been better if they could go through a journey together and then return without losing even one person right?

"Charlotte! Bam!"

A male voice that didn't belong to Bam interrupted their talk. As Bam turned his head around to look at the culprit, Charlotte tilted her head a bit to see who was looking for her and her brother.

The person turned out to be Raisin, the red haired guide.

"What are you doing here, Raisin?" Bam asked the male.

"Does my brother and Noah fight again?" Charlotte asked as she walked and stopped next to Bam.

"Well, not really, though this one does involve Noah, Celeste and your brother" Raisin answered.