2 • 146 • 158

- Hidden Talent -

An explosion happened to one of the warships, and suddenly, to the army's surprise, FUG's troops appeared out of nowhere.

And there were not only FUG's people, but also a prominent figure.

She was the ruler of the second floor with long grey hair with tan skin, a pair of crimson red eyes and dressed in green military outfit with gloves on her hands. Ranked 60th in the rankings, she was a formidable foe for the army.

The Ruler of 2nd Floor, High Ranker, the Infernal Evankhell.

"The problem with the Zahard's army is they value people's background so much," she stated when she was faced with an opponent who was far weaker than her, yet insisted on something that she considered as a pointless sacrifice. "The kind of pathetic losers who care about family background or class-- HAVE NO RIGHT TO STAND ON THE SAME BATTLEFIELD AS ME!"

As soon as she defeated Vice Division Commander Khul Nissam Kay and two of his followers, she created a bright orb. The bright orb made of flames melted people who were too close with it and those who were weak to resist it. And seeing that blazing orb, Elpathion remembered only one person who could use it.

'The Infernal Evankhell!'

"There is no need for those weak fools to fight me," She declared. "They should just vanish by the flames."

Even the ships were starting to melt due to her blazing orb.

[ Evankhell's Rare Orb : Inferno ]

Seeing how their army was slowly suffering from the heat of her flames, Elpathion and Ari Bright Sharon showed themselves before Evankhell.

"Stop, Evankhell," Elpathion ordered.

"Well, well..."

"What's the leader of an entire floor doing here? How dare you oppose King Zahard?"

Evankhell didn't immediately answer his question. She simply observed her two enemies before she spoke, "Now... I finally have some decent opponents."

"...I heard that you disappeared from the Test Floor. But I never imagined that you would come here. So it's true that you are in cahoots with FUG."

"FUG or not, there wouldn't be any problem if you didn't mess with my servant."

"Isn't it because you didn't properly deal with the irregulars in the first place? Why are you standing up against King Zahard? You're only inviting yourself a quicker death."

"Death...?" Evankhell scoffed. "You make it sound as if you guys are Gods or something. How funny..."

She raised her hand and added, "Sorry, but I managed to survive from hell. I'm not afraid of death anymore. If anything that scares me, it would be... well--"

She gestured towards the flame and said, "These flames being extinguished. If my body was to stop burning, and I wanted to live under someone's thumb like you people..... that would really be my death. Honestly, what's the point living like that? You idiots."

After listening to her words, Elpathion concluded that there was no way negotiating with Evankhell.

"...we're not getting anywhere with talking," he said. "Division Commander No. 1."

"Yes sir," Ari Bright Sharon immediately replied, loud and clear.

"Tell the troops in the rear to get into formation. We're going to subdue that monster until the Squadron Commander gets here."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

As Bam was flying as fast as he could with his butterfly wings, Charlotte followed him by running with her [ Acceleration ].