2 • 83 • 95

- Mission -

If it wasn't for Bam to ask Grand De Jah to allow Rachel to participate, there was no way for the latter to participate in this test. Even Grand De Jah who lost his sight and couldn't see anything could feel the evilness coming from Rachel.

The task that Grand De Jah gave to them wasn't really surprising. The two of them just need to defeat Hell Joe and rescue his brother, Grand De Sah. The more she heard about the task, Charlotte was strongly reminded of her games. Maybe it was because the game of Hide and Seek that Hell Joe came up with was inspired by his comics.

Even though Hell Joe had sent out two thorn fragments, all FUG gave to him was television with news channel only, gadgets, comics and sort of those. Charlotte doubted that FUG will hold on their promise and free Hell Joe from this place.

Obviously, Grand De Jah was making use of them to get revenge on Hell Joe whom he despised the most and to save his brother. It was quite cunning of him to come up with this kind of idea but in the same time, understandable. He himself wouldn't be able to defeat Hell Joe.

But they were the saviors he had been waiting. In the same time, they were irregulars, although one of them was a mistake and accident. There was a way for them to defeat Hell Joe's underlings who were immortals and so as Hell Joe himself. Of course, that one mistake and accident wouldn't be able to defeat the army of immortals.

That one mistake and accident was right now worried. After all, the enemies she had to face were immortals. Besides, there was Yuri to help Bam and Charlotte right now.

Yuri must have ignited two of Thirteen Months Series. Actually, there was a consequence in igniting two of the Thirteen Months Series. By igniting two of the Thirteen Months Series, there will be a ghost who will takeover the user's body, the ghost of the Thirteen Months Series.

The ghost was actually a woman who bear deep hatred and grudge to other princesses since she failed becoming one and was jealous of those who passed the selection. She made a deal with Zahard to be the ghost of Thirteen Months Series, driving the princesses mad and gave Zahard an excuse to eliminate them. This was how Zahard prevented the princesses from collecting all the Thirteen Months Series. One of the victims was Garam Zahard's older sister, Yuram Zahard.

But despite of knowing that, Charlotte purposely didn't warn Khun. This was the part of the story line. What was more, would he really believe in her if she said so? It would have been a joyous thing if he believed in her, but that would have mean she had ruined the story line.

Thirteen Months Series could break a spell. When a spell has been cast, you couldn't stop it. In order to break one spell, you need a stronger spell. Thirteen Months Series were extremely strong that the immortality spell that people who lived in the Floor of Death had became useless. They'll die if they receive damage from the Thirteen Months Series.

While "Yuri" was giving them shock that they could die, the others were sneaking inside. The creatures and guards inside were flustered that they could die and the palace was a total chaos.

Grand De Jah continued cheered for Yuri like a fanboy while Grand De Lee guided them to somewhere else. In a different room, he apologized to them and bowed down.

"I feel so bad for asking you a favor as soon as we meet....this is such an insult to you, saviors!" said Grand De Lee while bowing again and again. "De Jah feels desperate......!"

"N...not at all!" Bam tried to assure and stop Grand De Lee from kept bowing. "It's okay!"

"Actually, his mind has been taken over after De Sah was defeated by Hell Joe.....he never used to be like that" said Grand De Lee. He bowed once more, no, this time he even fell on his knees and knelt before them, "I'M SO SORRY!!"