2 • 7 • 18

- First Round: Plug Games -

|Next Morning|

Hwaryun had made it clear for the two of them, Charlotte and Khun Aguero Agnes, that they can't tell anyone else that they were still alive. Therefore, they had to find a way to disguise themselves.

Charlotte didn't want to make things hard so she just tie her brown hair and wore the mask cover herself. Of course, this time, she should go with a different mask.

"Have you thought about your name yet?" Khun asked her.

"Xi" she answered shortly.

"Xi?" He echoed and raised one of his eyebrows.

"Means hope" she explained but instead of making things clearer for him, it seemed like it made things became more confusing. "When I was young, my grand.....brother....he would always call me Xi so I thought of using that name."

"Altaira called you with that name?" Khun gave him the doubtful look. He really didn't recall hearing Altaira calling Charlotte with that name at all.

It was because the one who used to call Charlotte with that name wasn't Altaira, but instead, her grandfather. Her grandfather would always call her 'Ah Xi'. Xi 希 means hope. So her grandfather would always call her with that name.

If her parents were busy with their works, then their grandparents were quite nice for Altaira and Charlotte. They were lenient and spoiled the two of them so when they passed away, it was a serious blow for both Altaira and Charlotte.

She still remembered that name and this time, she wanted to use it as her alias for the Workshop Battle.

"Well, do whatever that pleases you" Khun said.

"Does that mean I can go –"

"No."

|Archimedes Fourth Floor, Grand Stadium|

The two hosts from the Workshop began to explain about the rules for the Workshop Battle.

There were two rounds. The first round was an individual group battle and the second round was the team tournament and those who passed the two rounds will be the winner.

There were ten leaders chosen as the leader of the second round later. From all those ten gamblers or leaders, Charlotte found Shibisu and Khun, who was currently disguising himself as someone else. He dyed his hair yellow and wore the mask as well.

Those ten leaders were the one who scored the highest in the game One Shot One Opportunity game and they won't participate in any kind of battles. Their tasks were to gamble on the regulars who will win in each group fight on the first round. The six gamblers with the highest money or points would participate on the second round and on the second round they could buy teammates and formed their own teams.

The gamblers can't leave the room until the first round ended.

"So now....we'll start the battle right away" one of the hosts said.

The game was called the 'Plug'. The stick that one of the hosts was holding was the plug and among the regulars who were chosen in different group fights, three out of eight regulars had the chance of winning just by putting the plug that each of them will had later on.

The regulars chosen for the first group were mostly from the Team Sweet and Sour. Akraptor, Prince, Wangnan and Miseng were chosen for the first group.

Wangnan and the others were happy that Miseng and Prince made it. Since their names were listed on the first group, then they must have gotten the tickets to enter the Archimedes. Wangnan and Akraptor who were chosen for the first round were excited to see them again.