2 • 90 • 102

- Problems -

Bam didn't expect that soon enough, he'll meet one of his father's friends who had returned the souls right to where they belonged to.

Poe Bidau Gustang reminded Urek again that his place was the same as him and the other family heads. The Wolhaiksong organization that he formed, for the Ten Great Leaders and his friends, they were nothing but a game.

And aside from Urek, there was someone else who could stand in the same position with them. While saying that to Urek, he looked at both Bam and Charlotte.

"Shall we talk about something important? Son of Arlene" Gustang asked to Bam.

Urek who has finished his business there left to find Hell Joe and to check on him.

Ban was floundered when he knew that one of the Family Heads was asking for his favor. He was so mighty and powerful while he was still a D- rank regular. What does the Head of the Poe Bidau Family want from him?

And the irregular with glasses replied, "Well, actually, I want to test you."

".....test me?"

"That's right. I want to test whether you are the one destined to take the thorn, climb the tower and change this tower, whether you are truly worth waiting for, and whether you are the savior that Arlene spoke of" he said.

"You know about my mother...!!"

"Of course....! I'm one of the 10 Leaders! I even went on a journey with Arlene once" he said. "We really suit with each other. Because I was unfriendly but she got along well with everyone."

"Then.....what about my father....?!"

Gustang's expression turned dark for a moment.

"I won't talk about your father" he coldly said to Bam who was confused at his response. "He was the absolute worst person that I've ever met."

"...t....the worst person?! What do you mean....?!"

"Well- you'll find out eventually. Anyway- before I tell you about my favor, if there is anything that you want from me, say it" said Gustang. "I'm an expert in science and medicine of this tower. I will grant any favor that you have."

"W....whatever I want?"

Bam pondered what he wanted and looked back at Charlotte who was sleeping. He came up with an idea.

"Then can you please tell me about my sister's condition right now?"

"You mean the fake in your hands?"

"She isn't fake!"

Gustang observed the woman for a moment before he gave his answer to Bam. His brown eyes were locked at the strange forehead mark on her forehead that has just formed.

"...she's fine. But it's just that she had just spent lots of energy and she is currently resting" Gustang answered.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

Bam let out a sigh of relief.

"Now....shall we talk about my favor?" He asked.

Knowing that he had to go somewhere else, Bam was wondering whether he should leave Charlotte behind or not. He wondered to whom should he hand Charlotte before at the end, a bit reluctant, he handed Charlotte to Khun.

"Don't worry" he said. "I'll make sure that she's fine."

"Thank you, Khun."

Charlotte was resting rather comfortably. She was smiling when she was sleeping as if she had a good dream. Khun thought that it would have been better if she could keep smiling like this.....even though that would be hard for her since now her identity has been revealed.