2 • 91 • 103

- Blessing or Curse -

In the train, Khun and the others discovered that Yeon and the swordsman were still alive as Urek Mazino rescued them right on the time. But as for Rak, Urek didn't know about him and it doesn't seem like he had saved Rak the crocodile.

"D...don't worry, Bam" said Khun, trying to cheer Bam up. "There is no way alligator would be dead if those two are still alive!"

"Yeah....."

Urek then asked Bam what he wanted to ask the most. Judging from the thorn that Bam had in his back, Urek was curious whether he was also an irregular or not. Urek didn't judge Bam as an irregular just because he had the thorn, but it was also because various other reasons.

Bam pondered whether he should tell Urek or not since the matter of irregulars was quite sensitive in the tower, considering the chaos and change they brought to this tower.

"Hey- wait, before you guys have a long talk..." They turned their heads around to look at Altaira. "Can I get my sister away?"

"Ah....."

Charlotte was still sleeping.

"And she must be another irregular right?" Urek asked them.

Altaira nonchalantly replied straightforwardly, "Yeah."

"Based on Christ's words, I could tell that her soul....she isn't the real owner of that body. The soul and the body are different right?" Urek asked once more.

"Yep" and Altaira casually replied as if it wasn't something strange.

Urek, "....."

He and the others weren't sure how to react on this truth.

Irregulars were a surprise already. Not to mention that this irregular before them was different. The soul inside that body wasn't the real owner of the body, but a different soul. It could be say that Charlotte was an irregular among all the irregulars....since this was probably the first time this kind of thing happened in the tower.

"I'll take her to rest first" said Altaira who took Charlotte from Khun. "When she's awake, I'll try to talk to her about things."

Bam didn't like Altaira taking away his sister. He never had such a lively and cheerful sister before. His life used to be spent in loneliness. Back then without her, he might have to suffer alone in FUG. To Bam, Charlotte's presence was extremely important that he could care less whether she was his real sister or not.

"Don't worry" Altaira assured him. "Though I can't believe there will be a day where I comfort you and as much as I don't like to say this.....this lass would never hate you. In fact, I think that even after her identity has been revealed, as long as you are willing to accept her, it doesn't seem like she will leave you for a thousand of years or more. Don't get too sad."

Bam said nothing about it.

"Ah, and speaking about the conflict that both of you are having right now....if I have to advise you, then it's better if the two of you talk things directly to her. To be honest, I would prefer if you talk face-to- face with her instead of asking me to help you. In the term of relationship, honesty and loyalty are important. But of course, decisions are all in your hands."

In the term of relationship, Altaira wouldn't say that he was an expert. But he did learn some lessons from his parents. From his parents, he learnt some important lessons and made use of them well to preserve his relationship with everyone.

"Then I'll be going first" he said to Urek and the others before he walked away, carrying Charlotte without looking back anymore.

'Well, as much as I want to separate them...isn't it the reason why I couldn't separate them? She treats them genuinely and sincerely that it is just...unreasonable to separate her from Bam and the others with the reason of her safety.