2 • 25 • 36

- Undesirable Reunion -

Rak was angry.

How could those turtles possibly leave him the great leader? Those turtles won't be able to do things right without him. Why would they give him the most boring task?

"Don't get too angry Mr. Crocodile" Hanwool said to Rak. "The strongest people are in the pursuit team, so they will take care of everything."

Altaira was holding back his laughter when he heard that.

Altaira and Celeste had decided to stay behind as they didn't want to go to chase those FUG guys. To say that Celeste didn't want to go, it was more like since Altaira didn't want to go, she also didn't want to go. While enjoying her snack chips, she wanted to lie down on Altaira's lap but was stopped as Altaira put his palm on her head.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"If you want to eat, then sit down" Altaira answered. "It's not good to eat while lying around."

Celeste obediently nodded her head and then enjoyed her snack.

Altaira sighed and then rested his elbow on Charlotte's shoulder and then rested his head on his palm. While Charlotte looked at him in disbelief, he said to Celeste, "This is why you should have eaten enough before. You are hungry again right?"

'Don't use my shoulder to make you look cooler' Charlotte thought as she stood up. Since she stood up in all sudden, Altaira nearly fell and glared at Charlotte.

Hanwool's words were the same with throwing the oil to the fire, "SHUT UP YOU TURTLE! I'M THE STRONGEST ONE OUT OF ALL OF US!"

"I've felt something after I got here....that the Hell Train isn't for someone like me....Truthfully, I didn't even join the Workshop Battle because I was scared...." Hanwool admitted.

"Pht, how pathetic" Rak said towards him.

Charlotte who walked towards the fence rested her hands on the fence, holding her own hands and crossed the fingers. Her cap has been turned around so that she could see things clearly, looking left and right as if she was waiting for someone.

Rak wondered, "Why are all turtles so lousy...."

Charlotte agreed, "Those turtles aren't only lousy..." She looked at Rak, "They are also slow right, Rak?"

Rak who rested his jaw on the fence asked, "Which turtle are you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for a herd of turtles to come" Charlotte answered. She tip-toed a bit to look around yet she didn't even see their shadows. "But turtles are indeed turtles, they aren't only slow but also troublesome.....where are they right now?"

Altaira never heard Charlotte calling someone else turtle just like what Rak did all the time. This made him wonder whether the habit of calling someone else turtle could also be infectious.

"You also follow that crocodile to call others 'turtles'?" A male voice asked what Altaira wanted to ask. "You guys never get sick of it, don't you?"

When Charlotte heard that male voice, she immediately turned her head around. The person who she has been waiting has finally come, along with the others. Knowing that they had come, she smiled happily.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Phew- it took so long. What's happening? Are you guys trying to leave without us?"

A girl who wore the black cloak to cover herself with yellow hair and eyes and freckles decorating around her face looked at the blue haired man in disbelief. She wasn't the only one who was surprised, her teammates were also surprised as well.