2 • 60 • 71

- Kaiser's Scheme -

It was evening when they reached the ground and left the Floating Island.

When they saw a smoke coming from a direction, they had an ominous feeling and headed to the direction of the smoke immediately where they found Sachi and the others arrived earlier than them.

Charlotte was still surprised whenever she saw Daniel and Aka around. She still didn't expect the two of them will be following them until here. But she quickly forgot about her thought since her mind was now thinking about Rak, Ehwa and the swordsman.

From the looks of the ground, there must be a tough fight. There were also blood all around.

Charlotte was certain what happened here. It was the fight between Yeon, swordsman and Rak against one of the Ten Bosses, Arie Inieta.

Rak was the first to be unlucky to encounter one of the strongest Ten Bosses, Arie Inieta and fought against him bravely. When Yeon and the swordsman noticed that there were something wrong, the two of them rushed to help Rak but only made things worse.

The ignition sword that the swordsman owned had done Arie Inieta a great favor. An ignition sword on the hands of a swordsman from Arie Family had completely destroyed the chance for the three of them to win. The three of them ended up lost against Arie Inieta who snatched the sword and brought the three of them to Kaiser.

And right now, there was a high chance that they will be sold at the auction. 

If there was something else terrifying about this station, then it must be about this auction. The regulars whose name has been bought by a ranker should live as the ranker's property for the rest of their lives and if Rak, Yeon and the swordsman were bought by a ranker, there was a high chance that Charlotte and Bam would not be able to see them.

'We took the no- named on our side, so this must be a way for Kaiser to show us how scary this station could be. She wants to use them as a bait and look for a way to defeat Endorsi, me and brother. What a nuisance.'

"Crap...." she heard Khun was talking in stress. "I never thought that the alligator would get caught. I never imagined this would happen."

"We didn't think that they would get caught either. Did something happen to you guys too....?"

"Yeah....there's a bit trouble between us and the other companions who were...."

"Trouble.....?"

"Yeah...it looks like they're after Kaiser's name too...."

"What?!"

They have been crumbled from inside and now they were facing an enemy at outside. This was sure a tough situation.

"We may even end up fighting them..."

"....fighting them...? Are you saying we're going to have to fight our own companion to win Kaiser's name?!"

"Yeah....but I didn't think that things would get screwed up. I never thought that the alligator and those guys will get caught" Khun earnestly said.

The reason why the other two lords from Four Lords of FUG created by Xia Xia weren't kidnapped. It was because Hwaryun had seen this coming and purposely avoided the path that the others took and Sachi and his companions were considered strong that not all bosses dared to approach him.

"...I see..." said Novick. "So you guys came here for Kaiser's name too. If I had known this, I wouldn't cooperated with them."

After all, if Charlotte remembered it well, the leader of his team was still Khun. But now, they were opposing against each other.