2 • 35 • 46

- God of Guardian; Revolution Road -

Altaira didn't expect that the friend whom Charlotte will be saving was his girlfriend's older brother.

According to Celeste, her brother was always protective of her. Whenever she was in danger, he will always be protecting her and during her hard times. Altaira still remembered clearly that Celeste once said Noah will never let someone who harmed his sister away without breaking one of his arms or legs.

Altaira had always thought that her older brother might be someone who was just like Bam, cared his sister a lot to the point that he became an over-protective brother.

And now that he had seen it, he was certain of it.

When Altaira decided to greet this Noah out of respect, Noah didn't waste a second to use his skills. The violet chrysanthemum petals appeared again and took form of arrows that were aimed towards him from all directions.

Khun wasn't a forgetful person. He knew those violet chrysanthemum petals. Those petals were the one that has saved Charlotte several times and now, because of those violet chrysanthemum petals, Khun started to suspect the identity of this Noah.

Noah must be the one who controlled those violet chrysanthemum petals and was the one who protected Charlotte. Those petals saved her in the Workshop Battle incident plenty of times but when that happened, Noah didn't show himself at all. Things starting to get suspicious and he needed explanation. But who should he ask for it?

"Brother! What are you doing?!" Celeste asked Noah in disbelief.

"I don't trust him" Noah answered while glaring at Altaira. "I don't trust someone like him to take care of you."

Altaira wasn't fazed or surprised. He just lowered his right hand that he extended for a hand shake with Noah and looked at him without showing any interest. There was no interest that he could show for someone as rude as him since he was never interested in him. To say that he was interested, he also began to suspect the identity of this Noah just like Khun.

"Is this how you greet people?" Altaira asked. "How very polite you are."

"I can't even be compared to you" Noah responded. How long has he been waiting to do this to the man who took advantage of his sister when he wasn't around?

Can't stand the sight before her, to the others' surprises, Charlotte raised her fan and then hit Noah's head with it. 

Noah felt pain and rubbed the back of his head while looking at Charlotte, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I should have been asking that! What the hell are you doing, Noah?! Threatening my brother just like that?! Do you want me to seal you back, huh?! Put those arrows down!"

"He deserves it!"

Altaira raised one of his eyebrows.

"I said put those down! You've promised to me, are you going to go back your words, Noah?" Charlotte asked him again. 

Noah looked at the brown haired lass before he sighed.

After Noah was saved by the trio, Charlotte made him promise her that he will not lay his finger on her brothers no matter how irritating they were. Of course Noah refused. He has been waiting for the day to beat Altaira into pulp and after discussing about it, at the end, he promised that as long as they were in the train, he will not harm both of her brothers.

Only in that way did Charlotte stop pestering him on their way back.

And since he had made a promise, he should be fulfilling it.