2 • 63 • 75

- Pokemon Master -

Alphine was indeed Kaiser's most loyal servant. There was no doubt in that after they saw her actions today or tonight.

In order to keep the secret of getting to the gallery, she would rather die than telling them. She would rather kill and stab herself with her knife rather than helping the slayer candidates and her companions on reaching the gallery where Kaiser was resting. Bam immediately stopped her by using the [Reverse Flow Control], stole her name and commanded her to not kill herself before asking Alphine giving them the way to go to the gallery.

Alphine couldn't tell whether this Bam was nice or dangerous when he said that he never liked to see someone dying in front of him. She understood if Bam stopped her from killing herself because the dead ones won't be able to speak, but she can't understand why he disliked seeing someone dying before him when he was a slayer candidate.

On their way to the gallery, according to Alphine, they have to take the escalator. She had given them the route in Khun's lighthouse and they just need to follow it. But when they reached there, they were surprised when they found two people were waiting for them to come.

Charlotte didn't really expect that Shibisu and Estrella will arrive there faster than them. She knew that she had messed up the timing when she had saved Alphine's time from telling them Kaiser's past and moved few minutes faster than the original manhwa. She simply followed them to see whether Shibisu had arrived or not.

Charlotte knew what scheme Alphine was planning and if Shibisu wasn't there, she was planning to tell the three of them about it. But now that Shibisu and Estrella were there, she wondered why she wasn't happy that the story line was still the same. She felt like there was something off here.

"Hey, guys!" Shibisu called with a friendly smile as if they were not in the middle of a mission right now. He was holding something on his hand. "Good work making it this far!"

"ISU?!"

"How did you get here, Isu!?" "How did you know the way?!" Both Bam and Khun asked simultaneously.

"Isn't it obvious? I told you not to look down on our team" Shibisu answered. "I'm the best scout around. Well, I was going to tell you guys how to get here if Bam cooperated with us, but it's too bad that you had to go through so much trouble just to get here.

Ah, you can't say that you've been through so much trouble considering that you have a clairvoyant on your side."

Charlotte was confused with the last part.

'Is he referring to me? But I haven't told him about that ability yet so how--'

Charlotte looked at Estrella who was standing, no, hiding behind Shibisu. She laughed nervously while sweating coldly in the same time. Maybe it was because she knew that if she didn't find a good place to hide, she will be grilled later on.

"Hehe..... sorry, Charlie" Estrella apologized. "He managed to coax everything from me."

A red vein popped on Charlotte's head, 'You traitor!'

"W....wait! What's in your hands!?"

The thing that Shibisu was holding looked similar with Wangnan's shinsu ball.

"Ah, this?" He showed it to them and lightly answered, "It's one of the pokeballs that are so popular nowadays."

But Bam and Khun weren't joking around. They had no time for Shibisu's joke.

"Stop joking!"

"That's a shinsu bomb!"

"Why are you holding a bomb?!"