2 • 48 • 59

- One for All or All for One? -

The last clone, at the end, she agreed with Charlotte and stabbed Bam with sword to transfer the power of souls to him.

The power of the souls was the power that White had been saving up was now transferred to Bam and in the same time, Charlotte who has been saving all the hostages started to face her own problems.

Charlotte's sudden tremendous power happened because Charlotte had convinced Noah to open the Thirteen Chains for awhile. She wanted to open those chains and let her use the power of her hourglass to win this selection for everyone.

Noah refused at first, for he knew that Charlotte would die if he does that. But he can't take his words back since he had promised so he came up with a better idea.

He decided to temporary opened the thirteen chains for Charlotte. He didn't open all the chains for her, but some and until it reached a certain time, the chains will be shut naturally. The time limit was thirty minutes and thirty minutes were about to end.

And as the thirty minutes were about to end, Charlotte felt that her body was getting tired and sore, her eyes were getting heavy.

"I can't understand you" White said to Charlotte. "Why do you give that power to someone else? Do you really think that you could win against me without it?"

"Because unlike you, selfish bastard, I care for my brother more than my life" Charlotte answered. "That power is what he deserves and that is a gift from me."

White frowned, "You've been targeting for that power long ago."

"I do" Charlotte confessed. "But if you are thinking that all my words earlier was just an act to get the sympathy and to win the power from your last clone, then you are mistaken. I still despise someone like you."

When it was right 'five', Charlotte immediately descended to save Angel from White's Team who was taken as a hostage.

White who observed how she used the same trick realized something, that the more she descended to save others, the heavier her movements became. His lips curled into a smirk when he realized that.

There was still a chance for him to win.

"Your movements are getting heavier" White said. "Is there a problem?"

"I don't need your care" Charlotte said. She should end everything as soon as possible. "If you dare, then let's descend together and fight again. Thirty Dallars, that's if you dare."

White frowned when he heard that.

"How arrogant."

Charlotte did not respond to his words. It wasn't because she didn't know how to argue and bicker with someone, but because that she was getting tired. If she wasn't tired, she would have argued with White until he had gone mad and killed her right on the spot.

Instead of arguing, Charlotte choose to close her eyes and take a break for a little while.

And when she did that, she began to hear the familiar voice on her head.

"Ⲇⲟ ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲛⲉⲉⲇ ⲙⲩ ⲏⲉ𝓵ⲣ?"

"Be quiet...." she muttered under her breath. "Let me rest a bit......"

"Ⲱⲏⲩ ⲇⲟ ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲏⲁ𝓿ⲉ ⲧⲟ 𝛓ⲏⲟ𐌵𝓵ⲇⲉꞅ ⲁ𝓵𝓵 ⲧⲏⲉ ⲃ𐌵ꞅⲇⲉⲛ𝛓 ⲟⲛ ⲩⲟ𐌵ꞅ ⲟⲱⲛ? Ⲱⲓⲧⲏ ⲙⲩ ⲏⲉ𝓵ⲣ, ⲱⲉ ⲥⲟ𐌵𝓵ⲇ ⲇⲉ𝓯ⲉⲁⲧ ⲏⲓⲙ ⲧⲟ𝓰ⲉⲧⲏⲉꞅ ⲁⲛⲇ 𝓯ⲁ𝛓ⲧⲉꞅ."