2 • 1 • 12

"I climb the western tower in silence, the moon like a sickle. Clear autumn is locked deep courtyard, where a wutong tree stands lonely. Sorrowful parting has cut, but not severed our ties; my mind is still wild. Separation is just like a taste in head and heart."

The poem was called "I Climb the Western Tower in Silence" written by Li Yu.

The night was cold as usual and some people had left to take a rest. In the middle of the night, a man stood there on his ground. A person dressed in black looked at his pocket. He had gotten a word from someone.

[Let's meet up tomorrow, don't be late. The light will be there.

- Red Witch]

He turned his pocket into invisible mode before he left to take the rest. This time, he had decide to take a rest for awhile before leaving tomorrow.

- Two Slayer Candidates -

Nox was a man with long brown hair tied in ponytail while wearing white mask descended down the stairs. He was wearing black robes and then entered the bar.

Inside the bar, he was greeted by a warm hug that came from a youth with long brown hair tied in ponytail just like his. The bangs covered his eyes and he didn't talk much. He let his hug told him how much he missed Nox and Nox knew that this youth must have missed him. And Nox also missed him so he hugged him back.

"You've come, Nox" Ha Jinsung said. He was a middle-aged man. "We are going to Viole's house, do you want to come with us?"

Next to him, there was a red haired lady who wore an eye patch to cover one of her eyes. Her name was Hwaryun.

And on the floor, there was a black haired lady who wore the crest of the Yeon Family.

Yeon Family was known for a matriarchal family and the females have tendency to look down on the males. They were also known for producing strong female flame users. Their crest was in a pink color flower that was quite rare, Zigena Flower.

To say that Nox was surprised because of there was a lady from the 10 Great Families, he was more surprised seeing her laying on the ground unconsciously. There didn't seem to be any kind of fighting since there was no traces of burning or fire.

The man with brown hair broke the hug while Nox answered, "Of course."

"Then let's go!" Ha Jinsung happily said and walked first. Hwaryun followed him from behind while Nox and Viole were thinking about how to move this lady from Yeon Family. After all, they can't just drag her around right?

Jue Viole Grace and Nox were two slayer candidates from FUG.

FUG is the most dangerous and secretive syndicate in the tower. The official members wore the "Mark of the Slayer". Compared to Wolhaiksong, FUG was more like a religious organization as they only one belief which was to kill Zahard and the 10 Great Families.

Jue Viole Grace was a famous slayer candidate since he was said to fought and even tied with a ranker. And it was because that he was famous that there were lots of rumors around him and sometime, the rumors could be quite ridiculous. But at the end, since the rumors and truths have all mixed up, it was hard to discern which one was real or wrong.

Although he wasn't as famous as Viole, Nox was well-known for having the white smiling mask. Since he would always wear mask no matter where he goes, some people assumed that his face might be quite ugly or scary that he decided to hid it. But there were also some people who said the opposite. They believed that it was because his face was pretty that he covered it with a mask. Otherwise, he wouldn't appear to be fearless.