2 • 107 • 119

- Shinsu Quality -

Each person has his own shinsu quality.

Khun Edahn had three shinsu qualities. One of them was electricity.

When a shinsu quality was released externally just like how he released his electricity, they called it with "quality- manifested" shinsu control. When it was exploded inside one's body to gain more power, it was called as "internal quality" shinsu control.

Lightening pill which Khun Edahn said as effective but dangerous technique was one of them. When Zahard created the [Shinsu Black- Hole Sphere] that suddenly disappeared and made his body covered with golden layer, it must be the "internal quality" shinsu control.

"If you find a shinsu quality that suits you, it becomes easier to concentrate your power into bang" said Edahn again.

He demonstrated it by created a bang with electricity.

"Shinsu with a quality which suits the user has a much higher density than ordinary shinsu. You can use an attack with plenty of destructive power without increasing the size of the bang or increase the numbers. We called the ability to pack a lot of power into a single bang tension .

If you concentrate this much power-"

The blue electrical ball that he made became smaller.

"HA!"

Then, he threw the ball to the ground which created a huge crack on it.

"You get a ton of power when it explodes" said Edahn. "The man with the most outstanding tension was your father. Of course, the most outstanding wave controller among all of us was Eurasia. But your father was unbeatable when it comes to tension. If you really are his son, getting stronger using this method will probably be the fastest way."

Bam agreed with that, "yeah..."

"For now, forget about using that [Shinsu Black- Hole Sphere]. That's something you can use after you've found a quality that suits you and you build up tension" said Edahn.

He created an electrical spear and said that it was the type that suited him the most.

After that, he asked the two of them to find their own shinsu qualities.

If Charlotte had to guess her own shinsu qualities, then could the shinsu quality that suited her the most was the divine water she always controlled? When she thought about it again, that might not be her shinsu quality. Somehow her mind only thought about hourglass and the lotus.

Honestly, she had no clue just like Bam. The two of them looked at each other before they sighed helplessly.

"Having trouble figuring it out?" Edhan asked.

"No idea...." said Charlotte. "Do you have any short cut for us?"

"Then as a gift, I'll give you an item that may help."

He showed them a square thing with a button in the middle of it and threw it to Bam who caught it. Charlotte immediately moved near Bam and looked at the item that Khun Edahn gave to them with a happy and adorable smile. Those golden eyes brightened while looking at the item as she knew that it was an important and helpful thing.

"What is this?" Bam asked.

"It's shinsu reactant , but we used to just call it clicker . It's an item that Gustang made for us" said Edahn. "When you hold the clicker in your hand and press it, the liquid reacts to your qualities and attributes and shows you the shape of shinsu that suits them. Of course, all it does is show you. It doesn't mean that the shinsu is yours. But it's much quicker if you see an image. Give it a try. It will help you a lot."