2 • 142 •154

- Escape -

According to Hwaryun, they were going to divide themselves into two teams.

Team A will take Khun and escape.

Team B will leave first as distraction.

Their main goal was to get into the station safely, because inside the station, it would be impossible for rankers to touch them.

But it wouldn't be easy because at the outside, some of the enemies have arrived. With such a big train rushing towards the Last Station, it would be impossible not to see it. And once they saw the train was arriving quickly towards the Last Station, they would do anything to stop it.

And it happened.

Charlotte could feel it that the train suddenly stopped abruptly, leaving them to almost lose their balances and fall. Although Charlotte wasn't going to fall, but out of worry, Bam held on his sister's hand tightly and pulled her close into a hug.

"What the hell?!" Endorsi asked in annoyance. And Bam also wondered the same thing.

Charlotte knew that the fight has started. Right now, a high ranker with purple hair, red lips, and fair skin who was dressed in green frog training suit and wore white headphones was supposed to appear before the train.

4th Army Corp, 2nd Division, Assistant Division Commander, High Ranker Dorian Frog.

And his main weapon was his item that took shape of a golden hammer with a handle that allowed him to carry it like a briefcase.

[ Frog Tank-- Ancient Frog Pollack's Well ]

From left and right sides of the hammer, there were transparent rectangular glasses. And from those rectangular glasses, several tongues came out. As they kept moving and licking, something green came out.

[ High- Concentration Mucus ]

And those green mucus were released towards the train. Right before the train could reach the dock, those mucus were stuck on the train and slowed its speed to the point that it was stuck.

Worse, the dock behind the ranker was starting to close itself.

"Assistant engineer!" Hwaryun's voice could be heard from the assistant engineer's pocket. "Open the train doors!"

"What?"

"I said open the train doors!" She repeated.

"Don't be ridiculous!" He refused it immediately. "What if I open the train and those guys get in? We'll all be slaughtered like pigs!"

"Don't worry. They don't know that the rules in the train have been broken. Trust me and open the door," Hwaryun insisted calmly.

"DAMN IT!"

But unlike her, the assistant engineer felt like he was going to have a heart attack. In the situation where he was forced to give up on the train he was responsible of and in the circumstance where his opponents were high rankers from Zahard Family, it was hard for him to act rational. His mind was disarray and he could only hope that the guide was right.

Otherwise, their heads would be the price.

The train doors opened. And with soft white shinsu surrounding him, a man with bare feet left the train.

His long white hair descended down on his back. The attire that he wore was mostly colored in white, and then grey with a little bit of red. A small yet blur white crown was floating on his head.

His eyes with white pupils and red eyeliners looked at the vast sky. For who knows how long, he has been trapped inside the Hell Train. He had almost forgotten how the outside looked like.