2 • 49 • 60

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Years Earlier

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

The black-robed man with white smiling mask was walking down on the street filled with people. He walked on his own without any friends to accompany him and appeared to be quite lonely.

"Damn old hag!!"

When he heard that shout, he glanced at the source of the voice.

The source of the voice came from a small dark gang. His golden eyes watched how an old lady, dressed poorly, was being beaten up.

The old lady had just finished buying some vegetables and fruits and was about to return when she bumped into some teenagers or a group of bully.

"How are you going to pay for my clothes, huh?" One of the leader asked angrily, berating the old hag.

The white masked man assumed that this curly haired old lady must have bumped into the teenager and stained his cloths with his drink.

The poor old lady didn't seem to be that rich or wealthy. He could tell that just by the dress that she was wearing. And if she should be paying for the cloth that the teenager was wearing right now, then she will have to live on the street and beg for some food.

"....."

If it wasn't for the cloth she was wearing and her poor condition, he would have mistaken her for someone familiar, someone important for him who he won't meet again.

'Grandma has long died. She isn't her, she is just another stranger. I don't have to meddle with her business. If I am late, teacher will be annoyed.'

He walked away and ignored the poor old woman like other people, thinking that they had their own business and it was better for them to not meddle their own business.

The masked man was sure that those people, including himself were not deaf or blinds. They saw and heard it clearly that the old woman needed a help from someone and she was suffering right now, but all of them acted as if they were deaf and blind. It was quite cruel, but it was the reality.

No matter how loud the old woman shouted or how loud the teenagers bullied the old woman, no matter how hard she was beaten up or how cruel her misfortune was, no one will help her. It was because of her bad luck that she ended up in this kind of situation.

'Not everyone has the responsibility to be nice to you.'

But after taking a few steps, the man with white mask sighed.

He put one his hand on his waist and the other to scratch the back of his head.

"I'm really too nice for my own good" he muttered.

'Forget it. I'll just let him wait for another few minutes to annoy him.'

The white masked man appeared before one of the teenagers, pulled his hair and then smashed it to the ground.

"You-!"

He kicked another one to the wall until there was a crack on the wall. The teenager that found himself kicked away by the white masked man was unconscious immediately.

He looked at the rest and asked, "Do you want to continue?"

The teenagers shook their heads.

"Then go and bring your friends away" he ordered them in which they immediately obeyed.