2 • 26 • 37

- Second -

┌──❀̥˚─────❀̥˚─┐

It was his obsession that made him stronger

But it was also his obsession that made him suffer

└───❀̥˚─────❀̥˚┘

In the Manhwa, after hearing those hurtful words coming from his light, Bam would lose his control.

It was also one of the important parts in the Manhwa but since Charlotte was too focused to catch Casano in order to prevent the calamity that she forgot about this part. When she realized about this, Charlotte found herself as a short-sighted person. She was unable to see things clearly or consider things properly, she admitted that.

Therefore, she tried to give her best in order to defeat Casano as soon as possible before saving Bam, stopping him from going mad for someone who didn't worth it.

Casano's attacks were all powerful even when his body wasn't stable yet. In another word, they just need to take things slowly and Casano would be exhausted by himself. But in the same time, they were also lack of time since it was the matter of the time before Bam going to lose his control. Therefore, she wanted to give everything she had on this battle.

Charlotte didn't expect that her fan would be this powerful. She had underestimated her own fan as it could also block Casano's attack without a scratch. She hid her fan as she was afraid that it will be broken, but the fan seemed to be tougher than what she expected. Saving the old granny was indeed something right to do.

But even though her fan was able to block his attack without a scratch doesn't mean that there was no way for Casano to hurt her. Her arms were badly hurt because of the Crazy Yellow Ball and with her power, there was no way for her to reverse the time or to heal it as soon as possible. She received more and more damage and she could only endure it.

Endure it, like what she had always did. Endure it and charge on, there was no point for her to think too much as it was too late already. Defeat Casano and then save Bam, that was her plan.

While she was fighting together with Wangnan and Yeon, Khun found himself watching these two old friends meeting with each other again. He had long knew that what he was doing or what he wanted to do might destroy his friendship with Bam as the one who he wanted to kill was his everything. He was about to finish her if Bam didn't come and watched everything. And now that Rachel was pushing him away with those cold words, Bam's face turned dark.

His thorn grew larger and larger. He tried to call his name but his voice didn't reach his ears. There was no way Bam was hearing him.

What he should do now?

Charlotte was able to dodge Casano's one attack, although it gave a scratch under her eye before she shot bangs towards him. Casano jumped backward to dodge it but Charlotte didn't want to give him a chance that once she landed, she immediately leaped towards him with her fan.

Her time was ticking.

Yura Ha had reached for the train and inserted the ticket. For someone from Ha Family who carried a blue colored luggage with her, she was quite slow. But since she had reach the train and inserted the ticket, she had opened the door.

They were going to succeed.

Daniel noticed that and immediately ordered Poro Poe to use the navigator. Poro Poe hesitated as he was unsure whether it was the right decision to do. They had broke so many rules just to steal the train, have they ever thought about the consequences?