1 • 7 • 7

- Position Test -

Charlotte wasn't surprised when she knew that Altaira had passed the position test before her. Considering that he has been boasting his skills as a spear bearer, if he failed on this one, then he should prepare himself to be laughed by Charlotte.

The position test will be testing them whether they could work in the same team or not. The position test will determine whether they could continue on the final exam or pack their things and go home. Their position test was about the Hide and Seek.

The regulars will be divided into 2 groups with a ranker as the seeker. Charlotte stuck in the B Group while Celeste was in the A Group. If Khun was silently complaining about why he was separated from Bam, then she was also complaining why she was separated from Celeste. She didn't like her team and cursed her rotten luck.

"Excuse me" Shibisu raised one of his hands. "Who will be the seeker of this test?"

"HAHAHA! NICE QUESTION! I KNOW THAT ALL MY STUDENTS ARE GOOD!"

The voice came from the box next to Hansung Yu, the test director with long orange hair that was tied into bun with a red hairpin and dressed in the traditional clothing. On the box, there were written the 4 words: Never Ever Touch This.

And from that box, a person popped out and proudly announced, "I AM......THE SEEKER OF THIS TEST!!"

The regulars, especially the scouts fell into silence and found it hard to smile. The ranker with red hair and tan skin was none other than the scouts' beloved teacher, Quant!

Lero-Ro, another ranker with blonde hair and eyes who was quite tall with a mole, face palmed himself. Hansung Yu spat out his beloved coffee and looked irritated.

No wonder he didn't show himself! He was hiding himself at the box and waited for this moment to make his entrance!

Seeing how the others found it hard to smile and awkward at this kind of situation, Charlotte was probably the only one who smiled and shook her head.

Quant, that guy, he will be the seeker of this test.

|Team A|

The first team has decided to make Khun was their leader while Shibisu will be their bait.

Celeste heard from Shibisu that Quant was childish and the class was centered on him. Using the fact that Quant must have looked down on them since they were regulars, Khun proposed the idea about catching the ranker instead of running away from it. The plan was indeed interesting but.....

Celeste teamed up with Laure and lifted the sign "don't disturb me". She would pass even if she didn't do anything anyway so she decided to sit down and watch them doing their work.

|Team B|

This team, Charlotte didn't know what she should do. Her hope to work together with her current teammates has been crushed since she knew how the story will go.

From her observation and as far as she could remember, the people in Team B were selfish people. Charlotte sighed and crossed her hands, putting her head on the table, "We are doomed."

"Why do you think so, Charlotte?" Bam asked.

Charlotte gestured Bam to lean close to her and then whispered, "Well, the regulars in this team mostly selfish."