2 • 19 • 30

- One Day -

If this could be endured, then what else couldn't be endured? Charlotte regretted to not open the paper even when she had to break her promise to her brother and beat him up before he left on his date with Celeste. 

Before, after she handed the paper to Khun, she wondered what was written on the paper. She had promised her brother that she won't look at the paper but she never promised that she won't ask Khun about what Altaira wrote on the paper.

Altaira knew that Charlotte had admiration for Khun. But after these seven years, she had never talked about her old feelings  and when he once asked, she answered that she had forgotten that old feelings. Of course, her answer didn't convince her brother and the more she denied, the more Altaira was sure that Charlotte still harbored feelings for him.

So when he said that he was going to prepare someone a date, she never thought that the victim of his trick would be her again. And there she thought that her brother was nice enough to spare her for this one.

On the paper, Altaira asked Khun to take care of his sister when he wasn't around and to make sure that she won't be able to get the chance to spy on their dates or to be approached by some weird guys. If Khun did that for Altaira, then Altaira will repay this debt and favor in the future. No matter what he asked or wanted later on, as long Altaira could fulfill it, then he would immediately fulfill it.

Charlotte thought that Khun wouldn't take that offer. It wasn't like her brother had something precious or worth to be given. She was too angry to think all her brother's good sides and believed that Khun would just throw that paper to the trash can and acted like nothing had happened. But to her surprise, instead of throwing the paper away, he folded it again and kept it before telling her to follow him.

She felt so surprised that she was stunned. Even if she suddenly got struck by lightning, then the amount of surprise that she felt couldn't be compared to this one.

Did Khun take the wrong medicine today? Or he was still tired that his mind didn't function properly? She wanted to ask but knowing the consequences of asking, she swallowed all the questions back.

To say that this was a date, Charlotte felt that she was treated like a child more. It was as if that she was a six years old child who was left with her uncle and stayed with him so that her uncle could watch her. This kind of thought hurt her pride.

Khun looked at Yeon, Rak and Prince who were going to spy on Bam's date. After he was sure that the three of them were going to spy them until the end, he calmed down for a bit since if something happened, then the three of them could do something. If something happened to Bam because of this date, then no matter how many times Endorsi apologized, it would still be unforgivable.

What a good teammate brother had found, Charlotte silently thought and followed him from behind.

The two of them went to the cafe where Charlotte saw two familiar regulars.

One of them was a regular with blue hair and eyes similar with Khun. From his appearance, he looked like a child. But for a child, his blue eyes were quite cold. His name must be Khun Ran. 

While the other one had short black hair and red eyes with white pupils. He had pale complexion and his height was around two meters. From his black hair and red eyes, Charlotte guessed that he must be Novick.

Both Ran and Novick were Khun's former team before the incident in the Hand of Arlen where the two of them ended up in FUG's Team. In the Manhwa, Khun called the two of them as he wanted to tell them something.

The three of them looked at each other as they were waiting for one of them to start introducing themselves. And after they had finished introducing themselves, Ran asked Khun, "Why do you bring someone else here?"