2 • 77 • 89

- Garam Zahard -

Endorsi was still asking Khun about his [Enna Core] skill and the more Endorsi asked about that, the more smug his smirk looked like.

"Are you jealous because you want to see my skill so badly?" Khun asked.

"I don't envy that kind of skill at all~ you can't do anything without fishermen anyway."

It wasn't entirely wrong. But there was something that Evan hid from the princess.

[Enna Core] could happen not only because he had upgraded Khun's lighthouses, but was also because there was Beta inside Khun's lighthouse.

Beta was an ignition weapon. In order to climb the tower, he disguised himself as the weapon and hid in the lighthouse. In another word, this [Enna Core] was a collaboration between Khun and Beta. Despite of having an amazing power, there was one critical weakness that this skill had which was if the lighthouses were attacked and damaged, it would be hard to use it again.

The group continued to walk and walk until they heard something. To their surprises, they encountered with a group of giant beetles.

'Crap, they came sooner than what I thought!' Altaira thought as he gulped at the giant beetles that looked tough.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Entrance[hall] to the Floor of Death

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

Sadly, they failed in deceiving the High Richie and they were told to give up their souls to enter the Floor of Death.

The Divine Sea Fishes then came to take their souls. The three of them decided to give their souls up to enter the Floor of Death, even when they knew the risk that they won't be able to leave the Floor of Death forever after they surrender their souls to those Divine Sea Fishes.

It wasn't a surprise for Charlotte when she saw lots of souls coming out from Bam's body. Unlike the others who were shocked, she knew that those souls were the vengeful souls, given by White's last clone.

But she was more surprised when she saw that she actually had two souls. A person could only have one soul so the extra soul must be.....

Charlotte.

Right, Charlotte didn't really die. It was just that she was taking over her body.

Charlotte couldn't give her soul. She could give hers, but not Charlotte.

"Charlotte.....just how do you have.....another one soul?" Bam asked her curiously.

Of course, he wasn't aware that his real younger sister was still living.

Charlotte was unsure of what she should answer. After all, this was about his younger sister. She couldn't just straight up and lie right? To think that her brother cherished the people around him...

"I......don't know.....as well....." she lied.

Bam wanted to ask more but he had to hold himself back first. After all, right now, the monk was questioning their identities. He refused to believe that the two of them were just ordinary regulars. What kind of ordinary regulars will have more than one soul inside them? Charlotte thought that this Richie hasn't seen White yet. Who knows, he might just cough blood if he sees White.

Believing that the two of them were threats, Richie summoned up his famous bamboo spears. Hockney said that those bamboo spears belonged to the final gatekeeper and there was one way to destroy it which was to destroy the hole in the middle of the core.