2 • 8 • 19

- Plug Game -

The next and the most special fight prepared for all of them was the fight between Anaak Zahard, the half Zahard Princess and Khun Ran, the descendant from Khun Family.

It wasn't a secret anymore than the two of them fought once in the One Shot One Opportunity and just when they were about to determine the winner, Jue Viole Grace appeared and shot both of them to the Archimedes. Their first match was left without any winner or loser and clearly was a tie.

And now, they were going to have their second match. And since this was the last group, the hosts gave the gamblers a chance to go "All In" and those who won will get extra three million points since it was hard to choose which one will be the winner from the two of them.

Wangnan was actually interested in the fight but he was more worried about Charlotte who behaved kind of weird.

Somehow, ever since she knew that Anaak and Khun Ran will be fighting each other, she hits her head on the wall with gloomy aura.

"Are you.....alright?" Wangnan carefully asked.

"Did you eat the wrong medicine this morning?" Chang asked her.

Charlotte didn't know whether she should run straight and kicked the door to tell Khun who he should place his bet or to calm herself down. She who had read the Manhwa and knew the result hit her forehead on the wall with gloomy aura and behaved abnormally in others' eyes.

"Should we.....get a doctor for her?"

"No need, she will get better soon" Chang calmly answered.

The battle between Anaak Zahard and Khun Ran was actually thrilling enough as they even destroyed the whole arena. When they created a crack on the audience's seat, Wangnan was amazed yet terrified.

"They aren't humans anymore" Wangnan said. "Are you sure that they are E- regulars like us?"

But sadly, at the crucial battle in the fight that was supposed to be special for Anaak Zahard and Khun Ran, a certain green pickle that asked to be cut into pieces showed himself and shouted one word:

"REVOLUTION!!!"

Everyone, "......"

Paracule, the skinny green colored man who was in the Test Floor along with Bam and Charlotte shown himself again. He was the spear bearer in the Test Floor who Charlotte saw as a disgusting and selfish person and she was sure that she wasn't the only one who looked him like that.

If in the past, Charlotte didn't care whether he was alive or death as he didn't really have anything to do with Bam. He didn't hurt him or care about him. She can't remember it clearly but what she knew that if he did something bad to Bam, then she would remember him and make sure to get her revenge later for her brother. The two of them barely talked with each other.

But this time, Charlotte didn't know why but she wanted to raise her fan and then beat him up. Ah....it was because he ruined the match at the most crucial moment.

"Damn, I nearly died" Paracule said and climbed on the piece of the broken stage and shouted, "I MADE IT!!"

Both Anaak and Ran had given their best on this match and their bodies were tired. At the most crucial moment, they would have determined the winner but because of Paracule suddenly showing up himself, the two of them were lost and tied again without any strength to get up.

Wangnan wasn't the only one who wanted to smash that Paracule and beat him up. Because of his appearance from the bottom of the broken stage that Anaak and Khun Ran used, they could at least see who will be the winner instead of seeing them drowning unconsciously while floating on the water.