2 • 99 • 111

- Regain His Voice -

Shockingly, Big Breeder Chung was able to block and even absorb the Shinsu from the [Shinsu Black- Hole Sphere].

Charlotte knew that it wasn't because Bam was weak. Big Breeder Chung was the ruler in this territory and his power was on the same level with the administrator. With the power that he had as a ruler, his words were the law and he was the God over there. At this thought, she felt envious that she didn't have her own domain. No wonder everyone wants authority, she thought.

When Bam fell, she panicked and was about to catch him with her green vines when Endorsi used Bong Bong first and caught Bam before teleporting away.

"Whoa- that's some amazing magic" said Big Breeder Chung. "Is that telepor-"

He moved his head and dodged the bullet that was aiming for his head.

"-tation?!"

He looked at the culprit.

"That's dangerous...Batis...!"

"Don- don't m...ess wi...th me a...round, Big Bree...der. You re- remember....don't y- you? T...these bull...ets you ga...ve me...be- before....lo- locking me...away....y-you ga...ve me....bullets t- that cou....ld....stop....and eliminate....data humans. T....these bu...llets...are the.....bu...bullets able to....eli...minate....data h...humans. T...these wou...ld also k..ill you....if you....g- get shot."

Big Breeder Chung sighed, surprisingly he was still smiling and grinning wickedly, "Ahh- that's right. I gave you those. I gave you a faint ray of hope, so that you would despair even more from the place that you could never escape!"

'He really played these people in his palm' Charlotte thought as she looked at Batis and argued, "Don't listen to that old man! It's a lie!"

"W...what?"

"Do you really think he'll give you bullets that could kill him? He's just like the administrator in this place, someone we couldn't touch! Those bullets have no effect on him! Trust me-!"

Charlotte jumped away and dodged a blue spear that was thrown towards her. When she looked at the Big Breeder Chung, glaring, Big Breeder Chung looked very dissatisfied with her.

"You warriors have bad habit ruining fun" he coldly said.

"Not at all, not at all, it's just your party is so not fun" Charlotte replied with a smile, hiding her glare and anger. "So no matter how fun you think your boring party is, the others will still ruin it since it's practically wasting our time."

"You-"

From the ground, green vines grew and caught Big Breeder's ankle.

"Weak" he said, waving his spear and used Shinsu to destroy all of them.

Her green vines were tough but the Big Breeder was able to destroy it rather easily. Khun was even more sure that this Big Breeder wasn't their opponent. No, they didn't have enough power to face him yet. Charlotte who was grinning couldn't help but to be worried right now. In the face of a powerful enemy whose power could match or even exceeded a high ranker, it seemed like time- manipulation didn't work either. He could also absorb Shinsu which also meant that the controlling this Divine Water won't be able to help.

Their only way to defeat him was to break through the door behind him. But Big Breeder Chung knew his weakness. His real body in another hidden place of the Hidden Floor was weak and the one who these nosy warriors was facing was just an avatar of him, the avatar of the Big Breeder. If his real body was assassinated or killed, then he will completely die.