1 • 5 • 5

- New Friends -

|Next Morning|

In these few days, Charlotte used to eat her breakfast on her own. Sometimes, Altaira and Celeste would join her. But this morning, she joined the crowd and talked with them.

"Who would have guessed that rivals would be able to get along like this?" Noah asked.

"What? Are you jealous?" Charlotte asked him with a bright smile.

Noah snorted, "Why should I be jealous?"
Charlotte just smiled when she heard those words. She was sure that he was jealous.

"Earrings! Oh my God, haha!"

"Don't laugh!" Shibisu said even though he was actually smiling. "You might end up in Khun's bag! That happened to me last night!" He looked at Charlotte and asked her to be his witness.

Charlotte swallowed her food before she waved her palm and said, "Hey, don't look at me. I also don't want to end up in his bag."

"Ah, he won't do that" Shibisu said to her. "You are Bam's and Altaira's sister, he won't do anything to you!"

"Yeah! You are the safest!"

Charlotte just smiled when she heard those words. This kind of atmosphere made her remember about her old friends. Didn't they use to sit down together and to talk and make fun about lots of things?

Meanwhile, Bam realized that he still need to look for some friends that he decided to talk with Endorsi and to convince her to be friend with Hatz. But things didn't go like how he wanted.

"Bam, I'm sorry but I am not allowed to date" Endorsi said.

"Ah? Why not?" Bam wondered.

Charlotte snuck a glance at Khun who, like  what she thought, was listening to Bam's conversation.

But when he noticed her gaze, Charlotte immediately lower her head and continued eating. When she glanced to him again and knew that he hasn't took his eyes away from her, she felt awkward and decided to finish her breakfast as soon as possible.

It wasn't only because she felt nervous with Khun around, but also because she remembered that she left something on the class that she wanted to go there as soon as possible. She also wanted to choose the back seat so that Yuga won't be able to notice her if she fell asleep in his class later on.

Shibisu laughed and said, "Calm down for a bit, Charlotte! No one is going to steal your food!"

The others chuckled and agreed. Altaira who had finished his breakfast and saw everything between Khun and Charlotte couldn't help but to smile. He purposely said, "That's right. No one is going to steal your food so why are you so hurried?" His blue eyes moved to Khun before he playfully added, "Or.....could it be that someone is staring at you?"

Charlotte coughed when she heard that. She covered her mouth and looked away while the others were still laughing. Khun raised one of his eyebrows at Altaira and wondered what was funny about it when he saw him smiling like that.

Altaira just grinned and patted Charlotte's back and said, "Take it slow, take it slow."

Bam who noticed that didn't even hesitate to pinch Altaira hand when Charlotte wasn't seeing. Altaira pulled back his hand and hissed in pain. He rubbed his hand that was pinched by Bam and glared to him. Coincidentally, Bam also glared back to him.

He turned his head away and ignored Altaira while talking with Endorsi again.

Celeste just sighed and shook her head for a bit.