2 • 58 • 69

- Choose -

The fight between Khun and Hatz was inevitable. One pulled out his sword and the other pulled out his knife. None of them listened to Shibisu's words to calm down.

Charlotte and Shibisu always knew that Khun and Hatz were just like cat and dog who will glare at each other whenever they met each other. They needed someone strong to stop the two of them from fighting each other.

And whoever that person was, that person couldn't be someone from White Chocolate. Apparently Altaira played dirty and flirted with Celeste a bit and now, Noah was chasing him, followed by Celeste. The three of them left out of the window since the door was out of service.

Only when the three of them had left did Estrella noticed that Hatz and Khun were having a fight.

"You just realized about it now?!" Shibisu asked in disbelief.

Charlotte smiled a little when she heard that.

"I was too busy watching the two of them playing cards" said Estrella. "Altaira said that if I vote for him, he will give me some food."

"But he played dirty, didn't he?" Charlotte asked.

Estrella nodded her head, "A sister knows her brother the best."

Charlotte smiled even wider.

"Of course!" she confidently answered.

"Can we not talk about this now?!" Shibisu asked the two of them. "The two of you could stop them right? You could stop them, Charlotte!"

Charlotte and Estrella looked at each other before Estrella asked back, "Why should we?"

"Yeah."

"Because they're going to kill each other!"

Estrella tilted her head a bit and smiled at Shibisu, "Truth to be told, usually I cheer and support those who are fighting..."

"What?!"

"And besides, it's not like they're going to kill each other" Charlotte added again. "You know right, considering their temperaments, it would be surprising already that they could talk normally without arguing or mocking each other. Fighting is something that will definitely happen so--"

"Just enjoy the show" Estrella finished her words and shrugged off.

"......."

The three of them could tell that none of the two males wanted to give up or let each other win. There was no mercy on their movements.

"Eh!" Estrella wrapped her arm around Charlotte and pulled her close. Their heights were the same. "What about we make things interesting and have a bet?"

"What bet?"

"Let's see who will win, of course!" Estrella said. "If you lose, you'll have to let me play with your fan!"

"How long?"

"Just for awhile!"

"Not food?"

"Nope!"

"Is my fan that interesting?"

"Yeah!"

"Then if I win, you should take me out for a dinner!" Charlotte said to Estrella, pointed her fan to her.

"Okay, no problem! I will take you out!"

"You could still think of betting of the winner at this time?!"

Ignoring Shibisu, Charlotte asked Estrella, "Who are you going to bet then?"

"Khun!" Estrella answered. "The master of dirty tricks!"