1 • 6 • 6

- New Friends -

Zahard Princesses were the young ladies chosen from the 10 Great Families. They have Zahard's blood running on their veins.

It was said that the king's blood or Zahard's blood was powerful that Poe Bidau Gustang suggested the king to choose the beautiful and strong ladies from the 10 Great Families to inject his blood on them. These Zahard Princesses had some rules that they had to obey, they weren't allowed to love someone else, they weren't allowed to go to the Floor of Death and they weren't allowed to go against Zahard.

They should fight for the 13 Months and to collect all of them.

Whoever collected all the 13 Months will be marrying Zahard and became his queen. Marrying Zahard means to have the power and glory so anyone would do all means to get that chance.

And speaking about the 2 princesses, the two of them were Endorsi and Anaak who were hostile against each other. Now that the Fisherman Class had a test where the regulars should be fighting with each other until there 8 survivors and that if they fell from the pillars that they were standing, they would be injured and disqualified because of lacking points, these two Zahard Princesses were the center since they were the most powerful one there.

Endorsi Zahard had short brown hair with a pair of yellow eyes. Like any other Zahard Princesses who were chosen, she was a beauty who was quite strong in combat. Meanwhile, Anaak, the green girl with unique brown eyes and the tail that made her called as a 'lizard', she has been watching Endorsi ever since the test started.

Celeste watched how the two princesses fighting against each other and pushed everyone down before they fell down on their own. She didn't know whether she should laugh or not since she and the others didn't have to do anything in order to pass the test. When the test had finished, she wanted to tell Charlotte and Altaira about it.

•••

Charlotte really had to thank Laure.

Like what she expected, it was indeed a good thing that she helped Bam to look for Laure's pillow and now, whenever he had time, he would teach the two of them and help them to improve faster.

Hoh left first as he said that he has something to do and Charlotte snorted while glaring to him behind him.

"Charlotte" Bam called her name and gave her the skeptical look. He had tried to convince her that Hoh wasn't a bad person but she didn't listen. This time, he called her name not to lecture her, but to flick her forehead.

Charlotte was bewildered.

"Brother, you....since when you learn how to flick someone?" Rather than asking why she was flicked when she was helping him, she would rather know how on earth her brother learnt to flick her forehead.

Turned out, Bam told Khun and asked him whether he had an advice to help his problem. He had tried to convince Charlotte but it didn't work and then Khun advised him to flick her forehead whenever she did something wrong as hard as he can as some sort of punishment.

This made him annoyed. Should he give Bam an idea to discipline her? Usually, he would just say his four famous words whenever she did something wrong: "Don't do that again". But since Khun was kind enough to give Ban and advice, doesn't that mean whenever she made something wrong, she would have her forehead flicked? She disagreed with that.