2 • 36 • 47

- Confusion -

To find herself and not her false self.

She was who she was right? She was a childish and playful girl who everyone seemed to want to beat up. What other secrets could she had? After all, she was not the protagonist, but an extra.

He said that it won't be bad to die once in order to find her true self. Did he even know what death means? She had died once already, being burned into ashes and then was blown away by the wind.

The God of Guardian used his skill and then had the two irregulars separated. They were still in the Rice Pot, but their minds weren't. Their minds seemed to be in somewhere else.

Charlotte looked at the ground. There was something on the ground. On the ground, she saw lots of golden petals that seemed to glow and guided her towards a direction.

She had nowhere to go and she didn't want to stay in the place without light or anyone else. She chose to walk to on the path that the golden petals lead her.

She followed and followed, walked and walked until she stopped as she had nowhere else to go. 

By the time that she stopped, she saw something. She saw a golden hourglass that didn't move at all, along with the chains surrounding it. She assumed that this must be her hourglass and the chains must be the thirteen chains that suppressed her ability.

There were only twelve chains there and when she was about to raise her hand to touch the nearest chain, there was a familiar voice behind her.

"If I were you, I won't be touching that thing."

Charlotte was startled as she turned her head around.

"Who is it?" She was alerted. "Who is talking to me just now?"

There was no answer, but there was someone coming. Someone.....or something.

There was a glowing golden ball. The ball moved on the air and then stopped right before her.

Charlotte knew that this might sound ridiculous, but still she asked, "Are you the one who talked with me just now?"

The ball did not answer.

Charlotte sighed and face palmed herself.

'Of course' she thought and looked back at the chain. 'There is no way a ball could talk.'

"I'm you." The same voice spoke again in all sudden. "You are me."

Charlotte turned her head around again and faced the ball again. 

The ball could actually speak!

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Outside the Rice Pot

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

Estrella lied down on the floor.

"I'm bored, bored, bored" Estrella said. "This is too boring."

"Do you want to play cards?" Altaira asked Estrella.

"No" Estrella immediately denied without giving it the second thought. "I don't trust you. Not even the slightest. You always play dirty."

"You can't wrong the innocent" Altaira said as he pulled out the cards from his pocket. "Come on. Coincidentally, I'm also bored. Let's play together."

"You are bullying my sister again...." Estelle tilted her head a bit and smiled awkwardly.

In the White Chocolate Team, among all the members, the one who Altaira loved to bully the most was Estrella. Perhaps it was because she was a short-tempered girl who rarely think of something carefully and often fell into his schemes, or it was because that her childish side resembled Charlotte's childishness.