2 • 37 • 48

Season 2 • 34

One Month

Charlotte watched the two siblings resting. They slept rather peacefully. Charlotte sighed.

After years, they finally met each other again. They must be very happy.

But then again, they can't leave now. These brother and sister were tired that they needed some rest and it was impossible to carry the two of them together in the same time.

'Right now, Bam must have met the guardian in the rice pot' she thought.

At first, she also wanted to go to the rice pot. If she could go to the rice pot, surely she will get stronger. But Noah was trapped in the same floor with the guardian so she had no choice but to go and save him first with Celeste.

Celeste and Noah were also the descendants of an irregular. There was a chance for them to train with the guardian or not.

She just hoped that the siblings would wake up soon as they should leave as soon as possible.

•••

Noah was the first to wake up.

His sister was resting next to him. He tried to pat her head to make sure that he really had escaped from the room. Words couldn't describe how happy he was to be able to see Celeste not as a ghost but as his real self.

"You are awake" Charlotte said. She had just finished walking around.

"Yeah" Noah responded. He looked at his palms. He still can't believe that he had escaped from the damned room with Charlotte's and Celeste's help. "I owe you one for this."

"This is the part of our deal" Charlotte said. "But I would appreciate it if you don't try to kill my brothers."

"So you know I am planning on killing him first."

"You cursed him near my ear whenever he is around Celeste" Charlotte said and walked to Noah. "Seeing how protective you are to Celeste and how cruel people in this tower, it wasn't hard to guess."

"Well, you do learn one or two things for all these years" Noah said with a grin.

"Don't kill my brothers" Charlotte seriously said.

"I know, I won't kill him" Noah said. "Besides, he has been watching Celeste for me all these years. Celeste also cared for him a lot."

Charlotte felt relieved.

"But I will at least punch him on the face."
"Do you want to start a fight?"

"He started it first!"

"I will tell Celeste that you are planning something bad later!" Charlotte threatened.

"You are threatening me now?" He asked.
Charlotte didn't want to answer that question. Although she knew that Noah was stronger and (maybe) smarter than her, she didn't want to answer something that was obvious. Her answer was definitely yes.

She was still thinking about something else.

"I will take silence as yes."

"I want to ask something else" Charlotte said.

"Are you changing the topic?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes and answered, "No! I just want to know about one simple thing."

She just hoped that Noah knew that she was being serious.

"...What do you want to know?" He asked.