2 • 65 • 77

- Festival and Freedom -

The next day, the regulars went to take a look at the festival.

"This is an announcement for everyone participating in the auction today. In a moment, the festival will begin 5 hours earlier than scheduled. So we ask that anyone wishing to participate to the auction please make their way to their seats."

In the manhwa, Kaiser was shown as a gorgeous woman. Therefore, Charlotte was looking forward seeing her performance today. She woke up earlier than the usual just to watch her performance.

"Be careful" said Altaira. "You are going to fall if you keep looking like that."

"If I fall, brother will catch me" Charlotte nonchalantly replied. She kept waiting for Kaiser to show herself. "No problem!"

Altaira looked at Bam, "She puts too much trust on you."

"Of course" Bam replied as if it was something sure and obvious.

Soon enough, someone came to the arena. That person had long dark grey hair, a pair of either blue and green eyes and her attire was similar with Kaiser, except that she wasn't wearing mask at all. She didn't hide her beautiful face behind the mask any longer.

"Is that Kaiser?"

"She's gorgeous!"

Charlotte recognized who she was instantly with a wide smile, "It's Kaiser!"

Kaiser took off her green heels and walked to the center.

"The name of the regular up for auction is Lo Po Bia Elaine."

Once her name was being introduced or announced, Elaine took a deep breath and then prepared herself. Soon enough, to amaze the participants of the auctions and everyone there, she began to show her skills with her weapons.

She used to be Kaiser, the peak of evil who was trapped in this miserable place for the sake of her family. For a thousand years she had trained and trained and now, the skills that she shown to the people there earned lots of praises. She performed harmoniously with her weapons.

Charlotte was amazed that she might just jump around because of the excitement. She was indeed gorgeous.

"Amazing!" said Shibisu. "I can't believe there was a face like that behind the mask! It looks like they don't just choose anyone to be the princess of Zahard!"

"So you let anything slide as long as they're pretty, Isu?"

"I....I guess so, haha--!"

"Brother, she looks really beautiful, isn't she?" Charlotte asked while tapping Bam's shoulder. "We can't let anyone else get her!"

"I'm sure that you said you don't like the system here....."

"Ah, forget about that! When have I said those words? Let's get the beauty first!" said Charlotte as if it was a must. "That's our priority!"

"She definitely feels more like a princess than Endorsi" said Hatz, glancing at Endorsi who threatened to kill him.

"Gosh, which fool abandons such a beautiful girl?" Estrella wondered. "It is a waste to abandon a gem like her!"

"Some people are just blind."

"This is considered beautiful?" Altaira crossed his arms and tilted his head with a lazy smirk.

"Of course! You have bad eyes if you disagreed with it!"

"I have seen someone prettier" Altaira said.