2 • 53 • 64

- Poison or Medicine? -

Estelle had pondered about it.

While Celeste was trying to bring Noah to somewhere else to ease his anger since he lost on a card game against Altaira, she wanted to talk with Altaira about something. Estrella was sleeping already so she wasn't there while Raisin, he was in the same room with her and Altaira.

"Are you serious that you are going to take that path?" He asked her. "You might die if you choose this path."

"I have made up my mind" Estelle answered. "After all, it will only be the matter of time until I die. You have said it right, Raisin, that if I ride this Hell Train, I will be doomed to die right?"

"You can't possibly be thinking that my prediction will always be right" said Raisin. "Don't forget about those three irregulars who keep messing and altering everyone's fates."

"But I have made up my mind about it" Estelle said with a confident smile. "You and Charlotte can't do this task, since the others will definitely not allow you. But I am different. They won't stop me."

Altaira looked at Estelle before he let out a sigh.

"Just why are you so stubborn....? Then what will you do with Estrella? She won't be able to live without her twin" said Altaira again.

"It's fine. She will understand about it" Estelle responded. She paused for a moment before she added, "In this life, the one who I owe the most is you. So consider this as repaying what I owe to you."

".........We don't owe each other, you know. Are you saying those words to lessen the guilt?" Altaira asked her.

Estelle did not answer. Not because she was lost in words or speechless but instead, she just smiled confidently as if she was sure with what she was doing.

"If you think so, then let it be" said Estelle. She turned around and opened the door as she planned to leave. But before she left, she looked at the two of them again, "I just hope that you will take care of Estrella if I'm not around. That girl is a little bit temperamental, bear with it."

Then, she closed the door.

Altaira looked at Raisin and asked, "Do you think it's a good idea?"

"Well, she has made up her mind. If she's lucky, then she will return alive. If not, then we could only let go of her."

"......I really wish that none of them died though. But we are not strong enough to wish something like that."

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Early Morning

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

"......Brother, we clearly used to love each other in the past so why are we like this now?"

Her question made Altaira chuckled.

"Even if we did love each other in the past, this medicine should be finished if you want to go to the Name Hunt Station" said Altaira. "Khun told me that you insist to go on the Station Name Hunt no matter what when your condition isn't fine and Mr. Nathan who happened to hear that said that he was willing to make the medicine for you."

"Khun told you? Why should he tell you?!"

"Of course. After all, I'm your older brother" Altaira answered while crossing his arms. "Whatever problems you have or whatever you want to do, you have to tell me. Even if you are married and became a grandma, I still have the right for it."