2 • 147 • 159

- Obstacle -

In the air faraway from the Last Station, numerous of warships were stopped by a single unknown warship and a man.

A middle- aged- looking- man was standing on the air of shinsu, trying to light up his cigarette.

"Stop the teleport! There's something in our way! It's a warship and a human! He looks like a high- ranker!"

The middle- aged man spoke calmly, "...I've had my eye on you for a long time, and I never thought that I would run into you again like this in Zahard's army. You can't go to the Last Station. Just come out, Kallavan."

Inside one of the biggest warships, a blonde- haired man with clear light blue eyes stared at the middle- aged man.

"I think that man is telling you to come outside, Squadron Commander... what should we do?"

High Ranker, 4th Squadron Commander, Kallavan.

"...right now, we need to focus on the mission," Kallavan answered. "Try teleporting again."

Seeing no response, Ha Jinsung realized that he has been ignored by his old acquaintance.

"Well, if you won't come out, I have a backup plan too," he said. "Byuwen, bring it to me."

"Yes, sir," anti- threat cyborg, Byuwen, replied.

When the white- colored warship opened itself, a shinsu cannon was shown, much to the army's surprise.

"This is a shinsu cannon that I took from 'El Robina'. The ultimate weapon against the high rankers. As I'm sure you are well- aware, 'El Robina' is one of the deadliest anti- personnel weapons in existence. Do you think your warship will be able to teleport after taking a direct hit from this?"

The people inside the army started to worry whether Ha Jinsung's words were true or not. Sensing that his old acquaintance was being serious, at the end, the blonde- haired man left his warship.

 "...long time no see," Kallavan greeted. "I was wondering how you have been since I haven't heard a news about you."

Ha Jinsung just smiled while enjoying his cigarette, "Oh well, you know, at this moment, I'm working as babysitter. The older I get, the more I enjoy looking after kids."

"You haven't changed one a bit."

"Squadron Commander, do you know him?" One of Kallavan's underlings asked.

"Well.... a bit," he admitted.

Ha Jinsung coughed and coughed, pulling the cigarette away from his mouth, "Man, it's been awhile since I last smoked. Anyway, this is all the part of being a babysitter. You can't go to the Last Station, Kallavan."

"...you must have someone who you wanted to protect there."

"That's right. I have high hopes for those kids," he admitted before he started to threaten Kallavan, "So either you fight me, or back off. Honestly, if you are scared of fighting me, you can just go."

"Such insolence...!"

Kallavan sighed. He walked towards Ha Jinsung and replied, "You leave me no choice. I'll just fight you."

Ha Jinsung was aware that his old "friend" was someone strict and firm, someone courageous who wouldn't back down from challenges easily, especially when he was the 4th Squadron Commander.

"Squadron Commander! If you let the enemy provoke you....!"

"Get the troops to move back," Kallavan ordered. "If we can't get past that man, this operation will be a failure anyway. And don't worry. I'll beat him."