2 • 17 • 28

- Final -

Bam was back on the fight with the red thorn showing its real form.

"Brother!" Charlotte shouted at him with a very happy smile while Reflejo was getting more irritated.

He swung his spear and asked, "Where are you looking, Nox?"

Charlotte clicked her tongue in annoyance as she jumped backwards to dodge Reflejo's spear, "Give a chance to talk with my brother, will you? If it wasn't for you FUG kept trying to kill him, then I won't suffer from heart attacks all the time!" While Khun face palmed himself after he listened to what she said, Charlotte smiled and looked at her brother again, "Brother, are you alright? That red thing must be the thorn right?"

Just who on earth asked his enemy to wait and to not fight him first until he had finished talking with his brother? Ah right, Charlotte did that.

"I'm fine!" Bam replied with a smile. "And it's indeed the thorn!"

Rak used the lighthouse to move towards Bam and tried to explain everything to him while Bam, he looked at his palm. The thorn that he had now felt similar with the container that he had received from FUG but there was the difference between the two of them.

He put that matter aside first and then jumped to fight with Reflejo.

Reflejo, when he was given this power from the FUG executive Poken believed that one should have the power that they deserve. It was what we all call by 'fair', he thought.

"I will share my shadow with you. You who have lost everything to the Ten Great Families deserve to have it. Powers are given to those who deserved to have them. Isn't that obvious?"

Bam and Reflejo exchanged some movements again and surprisingly for all of them, Bam had managed to stop Reflejo.

This made Reflejo shocked since he was a shadow who didn't have any shinsu flowing inside him, while [Reverse Flow Control] was supposed to work only for those who had shinsu flowing inside them. He was just a mere shadow, how could this happen?

It didn't take him long to figure out the answer that was consist of a word: thorn.

The thorn that had showed it true self was helping Bam and made it possible for him to use the [Reverse Flow Control] to him who was just a shadow.

Charlotte looked at Bam with admiration as she whistled and cheered for her brother, earned a smack from Khun as he asked whether she knew the situation where she was in now. But Charlotte didn't care as she kept praising and admiring her brother.

This made Noah rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"The time has finally come. Create a team with the ones who had been sent by the elders and enter the tournament to complete the real needle. Our people will bring Viole."

'Finally, I'll get the power to fulfill my long desired wish.' You are undeserving of that power. It must go to those who are qualified.'

"Even if that needle accepted you as its master, I cannot" Reflejo said towards Bam. "I know that you aren't the God to fulfill our wish. You are not our God...."

"That's right, I am not your God" Bam agreed with his words. "Your God...is the delusion born from your weakness!"

His respond didn't satisfy Reflejo and irritated him even more as he decided to fight with Bam again. Bam, he had the three others to help him along with the needle while Reflejo was alone as the situation started to change and the E- regulars gained the upper hand.

[Flash Forward]

"Khun, prepare the [quadruple barrier] again" Charlotte ordered.